Part 2

"Yo Bronny!" A voice called. I looked over and saw a boy he was tall like Bronny and also good looking. He was wearing a Red Supreme shirt with black Champion shorts with Nike socks and Gucci slides. Typical rich ass basketball boy attire. He looked nice though so I wasn't that fazed. "Hey B, lets go!" I nodded and smiled at the new nickname he just gave me. We walked over there and was greeted by 4 other guys also wearing designer clothes. I could tell they all played basketball by their height and muscles. Bronny dapped them up then turned his attention to me. "This is Baylee. She finna join us for lunch today and maybe the week." "Hey shorty." The one in the red shirt said, "names Mikey." He introduced himself, looking me up and down. "Hey you look hella familiar? Have I met you before?" One of the shorter guys said. "No probably not but I act? I'm here for Work." A bunch of them went "oooh" in curiousness. "You didn't tell me you acted?" Bronny said taking a chip from Mikey's Pringle container and earning a glare from him in the process. "Um yeah! That's why I moved here from Brooklyn. For acting and also for my dads job." I said sitting down beside Bronny in the process. "Ayy cool! I've never had an actress as a friend before? I bet you meet celebrities all the time." God I hated when people even mentioned it. It always led up to them asking who I've met and can they have their phone number or something. "It's not as cool as you think Mikey. Trust me I'm just normal and boring in real life. There isn't anything too special about me." I said taking a Pringle from his can making him roll his eyes and finally just offer everyone a chip. "Oh yeah? Weren't you the one that pulled up in a matte black Ferrari this morning? And is that the new IPho-" "dude chill!" Bronny cut in. I wanted to thank him for that too! "Sorry Baylee I didn't mean to offend you." The table went quiet. "I mean I guess I ball?" I said quickly changing the subject to lighten the mood. "Yo for real? Well I'm inviting the team and select friends over to my crib tomorrow night if you wanna come and chill? Oh my name is Khoi by the way." I thought about it but decided that it would be fun. "Sure why not!" We all then exchanged numbers and snapchats and talked the rest of the lunch period. 

Skip classes to home time

The bell rang and I packed up. Last period was science and it was honestly one of the easiest classes in the world since I basically learned it all back in Brooklyn. "Yo wait up!" Bronny called, shoving his text book into his binder. We walked to our lockers making small talk along the way. He leaned against the locker beside mine"So what are you doing tonight?" He asked as I grabbed my car keys and gym bag. "Aren't tryouts today?" "Tomorrow actually and plus you'll make the team I bet." "You haven't even seen me play though?" "Judging by your shoes I can tell you know how to ball." I laughed at his comment as I shut my locker and started heading to the parking lot occasionally saying hi to people who recognized me. "Getting back to my question. What are you doing tonight at 7?" "Well I'm probably gonna be sitting around doing nothing? Why?" I turned around to face him as I leaned on my door. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? Maybe you could come over and chill? I have nothing to do and my siblings will be out with my mom probably." My mind raced with thoughts of what would happen if I hung out with him. I was scared but excited. "I'll text you tonight! I have to ask my parents first but I'm sure it's fine." "Ight bet." He said smirking and walking to the same car that I pulled up beside this morning. I waved bye to him and got in my car. 

This can't be happening! What if I catch feelings for him?! That cannot happen! I bet he doesn't feel the same. I mean we just met and you can't just fall in love with someone you just met....right?

The drive home was silent which was odd for me. I would usually have music blasting in the background and me getting hype but I couldn't stop thinking about Bronny. Within the almost 7 hours of school it seemed like I had gotten to know him so well and we both had the same interests. Basketball, Fortnite, music tastes, food tastes, damn we even had the same taste in fashion. I got home around 4:25 and parked my car in the driveway since I would be heading out soon anyway. "Hey honey how was your first day of school? Did you make any new friends?" My mom asked from the kitchen as she cut up vegetables for supper. "It was great! I met this guy-" "oh no not a guy!" I heard my dad say coming down the stairs. I was never super close with my dad but we got along pretty well, sometimes. "Yeah! He showed me around the school actually and he invited me over tonight to his place. Other people are gonna be there too. So can I go?" They both looked at each other and gave each other that, "wow that was fast" look. "Sure just text us when you're leaving and coming home." "What do you mean when I leave?" I asked a bit annoyed. I already knew the response. "Well your mother and I are going on a business trip and won't be back for a couple days!" Again? This is the third trip this month but hey I'm pretty much used to it now. "Oh well have a safe trip! I'm gonna go get ready. I have to leave in a bit." I kissed them both on the cheek and ran up to my half unpacked room. I hopped in the shower and shaved my legs. After I applied light makeup and went into my closet to pick out an outfit. I settled with a pair of distressed black jean shorts with a white t-shirt and tied a knot in the front and a pair of Gucci slides. I grabbed my phone off my charger and checked my texts.

Unknown number: Hey B! It's Bronny😁 my address is 4893 stapleford estate. There is a gate but I'll buzz you in also feel free to park anywhere✌🏾 see ya in a bit💕

Me: Thank you! See ya😊

I typed in his address and saw that his house was almost a 45 min drive away and the time was almost 6:20. "Shit, shit, shit! I'm gonna be late!" I whisper yelled slipping my slides on as I grabbed my purse and keys, running down the stairs and out the front door.