Part 12

Its been about an hour and the boys were still on the game. I was in Zhuris room with her playing with her dolls. "I like You a lot more than Bronnys old girlfriend." She said changing her dolls outfit. "Oh yeah, why's that?" I said as I grabbed a pair on shorts to put on the doll she gave me to play with. "You like to play with me. The other girls just wanted to make videos with Bronny and take pictures." She said and glanced at the TV that had Spongebob playing. "Well. They missed out on knowing the coolest little girl ever!" I said smiling at her while she finished dressing her doll. "Do you wanna have kids one day?" She looked up at me and questioned. "Yea. Eventually." She smiled and ran to her closet. "Lets play dress up!" She said laughing. I pulled out some outfits and styled her. "Picture time!" She said and grabbed my phone, snapping some pictures in the mirror.
We played for about another hour and a half until it was her bed time. I walked over to her bed and tucked her in. "Night Zhuri." I said and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Baylee." She said and closed her eyes. I turned off her light and looked at her one more time before shutting her door. When I did, i was immediately lifted off my feet. I freaked out for a second before I realized who it was. "Bronny!" I said as I hit his chest and he continued his walk to the kitchen. "Lets make brownies!" He said putting me down on the counter. He pulled out his phone and started a live video. "You're going live?" I asked as I hopped down and tried to reach the brownie batter off the top shelf. "Yep." He said as he came up from behind me and grabbed the batter easily. "I could got it." I said and turned around giving him the side eye. We got out everything else and read the instructions. "K. We gotta mix the egg, oil, water, and powder until there's no clumps." I said and tapped the box, glancing at the comment coming from the live.

Zaire text me when they're done so I can steal them😉

"Not even in your best dream. But I'll text you." I said laughing as I read his comment.

braylee they're the cutest😭

"Thank youuu" i said smiling as I looked at Bronny who was trying to find the right measuring cups. "That one." I said and helped him take it off the loop. We measured everything out and put it in the mixing bowl. Bronny started mixing as I grabbed the pan and sprayed it so the brownies wouldn't stick. "There we go." I said and sat the pan down. I grabbed a baking spatula and Bronny held the bowl as I scraped the batter into the pan. We finished up and I checked to see if the oven was ready. It wasn't preheated so we decided to do a Q&A while we waited. "Ask us some questions while we wait." Bronny stated as we both grabbed a stool and sat at the counter. "How long have you two known eachother?" One person asked. "First day of school, he was my little tour guide...person...thingy?" I said and we both laughed. "When did you develop feelings for eachother?" I read and looked at Bronny awaiting his response. "I mean I've always liked her. Just never had the balls to tell her until Valentines day." He stated and looked at me. "I feel like it was the same here. I just didn't wanna believe it because I've always been afraid of love." I said shrugging as the oven beeped meaning it was ready. Bronny grabbed the pan and I opened the oven as he gently placed the brownies. "Well, we'll be back when they're done." Bronny said and we smiled as he ended the live. Bryce came hopping downstairs with his controller in hand. "Y'all making something?" He asked as he filled a glass with water. "Brownies." I said and grabbed my phone, opening it to see im tagged in videos people took from me and Bronny's live. I smiled as I saw all the love and support we got from everybody. "Whatcha smiling at?" Bronny said as he rested his head on my shoulder and looked at my phone screen. He smiled at the videos and screenshots people took of us. After a While, the timer went off meaning the brownies were done, we took them out to cool and while we waited, I called Zaire, Ziaire, Brandon, and Dylan to come over and taste test them. When they got here, we started back up the live and called Bryce down too. "Now before yall dig in, lemme take out a piece for my bestie!" I said grabbing a plate. "Who?" Bryce asked confused. "Bi- Zhuri." I said and gave him the side eye. I put it 5o the side and then cut everyone else a piece. "On the count of 3. 1...2...3!" We all took a bite and thought about it before we gave our opinions. "I like it." I said as I put my plate down to get a glass of milk. Everyone else agreed and we talked to the live before ending it. After Everyone left, we cleaned the kitchen and made our way upstairs. I was the last one to go up, and I heard noises coming from Zhuris room. I slowly opened her door and I saw her crying. J walked over to her bed and sat down beside her. "What's wrong Z?" I asked sympathetically. "I had a nightmare." She said sniffing. "Here come on, we can go downstairs and sit in the living room until you can fall asleep again. She nodded her head and held my hand as we walked down stairs and turned on the TV. "We made some brownies earlier. I saved you one." I said grabbing it off the counter and handing it to her. She smiled and ate it as we watched TV. She finished it, sat her plate on the counter and came back. We snuggled until I heard soft snores coming from her. I slowly drifted asleep too.

Bronny's POV

Baylee still hasn't been upstairs so I went to check on her. I know she was going in Zhuris room but they were both gone. I heard the living room TV on so I went in there and I saw them snuggled up on the couch. I grabbed a blanket,put it on them, and toon a picture to send to Mom.

Oldest baby💜

I couldn't find them and went downstairs to find this😂

Mom💕
The cutest😞!

I'm posting it😙

Liked by overtime, theshaderoom, and 872,501 others

Mrs_savannahrj I love their bond💓

Bronny she's gonna kill me when she wakes up💀
Kingjames who doesn't?💕

Y'all just gotta use yo imagination for these pictures cause this shit be hard💀!