Part 10

It was finally time to eat when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Bronny said as he trotted to the door. A few moments later, he yelled back "it's for you mamas." I rapped my towel around me and walked out the kitchen, when I turned the corner. There he stood. "Malcolm." I said and looked at him shocked. "Miss me?" I walked to the door and slammed it shut. "How did he get your address?" I turned to Bronny frantically. "I've never seen him a day in my life. I don't know." He said. I nodded my head and opened the door, I then stepped out. "Tell everyone I'll be back." I said. He nodded his head and cautiously walked away. "What the hell are you doing here and how did you find me?!" I asked as soon as the door shut. He laughed and looked me up and down. "I came back for you. We left off on the wrong foot."

Bronnys POV

"Who was at the door?" My mom asked when I walked in. I didn't say anything because I was trying to remember who he was. She had told me about him but what was it she said? "LeBron." My head shot up and I looked at my dad. "What's wrong with you. You look like you just saw a ghost." It then clicked. He was her ex, the one who was so obsessed he tried to kidnap her. As soon as I realized it I blurted out his name to hee parents. "Malcolm!" Her Dad realized what I was talking about and we both ran to the front door.

Back to Baylee's POV

"Malcolm. Get the hell out of here!" I said furious that he was still eyeing me. "Now why would I do that?" Just as he said it, the door opened and there stood my Dad and Bronny. "I suggest you leave." Bronny said bluntly. "Or what?" Of course, Malcolm was gonna test Bronny. Bronny grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him against the brick wall. "If you ever come near by girlfriend again, I'll make sure you never walk again. You got that?" Malcolm pushed Bronny off of him and walked away. I put my arms around Bronny's torso and hugged him in an attempt to calm him down. He eventually hugged me back and rested his chin on the top of my head. I could feel him breathing heavy. "I'll give you two a minute." My dad said and backed away. "Your girl. I like it. It's gotta ring to it." I said and looked at Bronny smiling. "Of course. Now, come on Ms. Avengers, let's eat." Bronny grabbed my hand and walked led me inside and back to the kitchen. All eyes were on me. "As long as you're here, he'll never touch you." LeBron said as he glanced at the counter and back up at me. "Thank You." I said. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. Me, LeBron, and Bronny walked to the table where everyone else was and sat down. They said a prayer and we ate.

3 hours later

Bronny had invited some friends over to stay the night and us, Zhuri, Bryce, and his friends were in the movie room watching a horror movie. Zhuri was crawled under me and I was under Bronny. I was holding the pop corn, which was a bad idea, and when the jump scare came, I jumped and spilled the popcorn everywhere. "Crap." I said as I put the popcorn back in the bag. "I'll go grab us some more. "I sat up and Zhuri crawled in my spot for the tine being as I walked in the kitchen where Savannah was sitting. "Baylee. Can I talk to you for a minute?" She said as I placed the popcorn in the microwave. "Of course." I circled around the bar and sat beside her. "Whats up?" I said as I sat on the stool. "Its about Bronny. I've never seen him so happy. And he may be my oldest, but he's my baby. He's got a good, soft, gentle heart. Please, don't break it." I grabbed hee hand and held it in mine "you have absolutely NOTHING to worry about. And you never will." I said with a reassuring smile. She smiled back at me and pulled me into a hug as the microwave finished cooking the popcorn. "Well you should get back to the movie." I stood up and grabbed the bag and went back to the room.

After the movie

Zhuri had already went to bed for the night and the rest of us, including Bryce, were in Bronnys room. "Aye. Let's go live." Brandon said as he sat up his camera. Soon, 1000's of people were on and we were all in the frame to be seen. Brandon and Zaire in the front, Dylan and Bryce in the middle, me and Bronny at the back. Questions started pouring in. Zaire read one "Is Bronny and Baylee together?" Everyone looked back at us and I decided to respond "damn y'all nosey." We all laughed it off and turned back to the live, after a while, we were all running around and shooting each other with nerf guns. Bronny ran up and slammed me on the bed while everyone else started shooting at me. I started yelling and laughing "THAT'S NOT FAIR!" I said as their shooting came to a stop and they laughed. Bronny fell to the floor laughing so I sat on him and started playfully punching me as he tried to dodge my hits. He then swooped me up, put me on the bed, and started play hitting me. "Bryce! Help!" I said laughing. Soon, Bryce had ran and tackled Bronny off of me. I stood up and high-fived him. "VICTORY IS O-" As I started, Brandon ran and slammed me back on the bed. It then turned into a full battle. Eventually, we got off live and soon after, we were on the teen shaderoom.

Liked by bronny and 895,809 others

Shaderoomteens looks like Lebrons son, #bronny has been getting nice and friendly with #Baylee from #avengersinfinitywarfare what's their ship name?
Itsbayleesworld #braylee or #bonny
Liked by bronny
Bayleeslife who even-
Bronny chill g.

Shaderoomteens looks like Lebrons son, #bronny has been getting nice and friendly with #Baylee from #avengersinfinitywarfare what's their ship name?Itsbayleesworld #braylee or #bonny↪Liked by bronnyBayleeslife who even-Bronny chill g

Liked by Bronny and 678,632 others

Bayleeslife Yes, this my nigga. No, you not changing that😐...
Bronny you don't even gotta worry about that mamas💚.
Liked my bayleeslife
Bronny 💜
Bronnyfan Amara won't like that...
bayleeslife tf is she?

Liked by bayleeslife and 1,023,649 othersBronny Mamas💚

Bronny Mamas💚.
Bayleeslife LET 'EM KNOW BABY!
bronny 😂
kingjames I like her. Treat her good son💜.