Part 11

Its been a few days since me and Bronny announced us being together. Kinda mixed opinions about it but it's whatever at this point. I stayed at Bronnys last night so we're gonna ride to school together and since I don't care how I look, I just put on a paid of biker shorts, Bronny's hoodie, some slides, and my YNG DNA durag.

Yes im aware that's not YNG DNA or a durag

Yes im aware that's not YNG DNA or a durag. It's called using your imagination.

When me and Bronny were done, we grabbed our bags, and left for school. When we pulled up, obviously people stared but at this point, it's whatever. We hopped out the car and walked toward the school hand in hand. We gave eachother a small peck and went to our first periods. Mine was English, his was weightlifting. I walked in and went to the table where Mikayla was sitting. I plopped my books down on the table as the new girl stared me down with looks of disgust on her face. "What's that bitch problem?" I said as I pulled out my chair and sat down. "Chill. She's new." I looked at Mikayla "well no shit- but why's she looking at me like that?" Mikayla shrugged her shoulders and we both kinda brushed it off. But through class, I would catch her staring at me. Soon, class ended and I decided to confront her at courtyard. We walked out and followed her as she walked to her group of friends. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around "problem?" I asked when she turned around, looking me up and down. "Well I mean, aren't you supposed to be dead?" She asked with a smile spreading across her face. "Bitch im finna kill you!" I said as she droppee he smile. "Look at how you dress. Don't you have respect for yourself?" She asked referring to my hoodie and biker shorts. "Who tf is there to impress? I got who tf I want. And don't get it confused, you're the new girl. Learn who you can and can't fuck with." I said grabbing my bag from Mikayla and walking away.

We walked to the other side of campus to meet Bronny to go to 2nd period. Me and Bronny had that class together, and Mikaylas class was just down the hall. There was definitely looks since it was my first day back since the accident, but it's whatever at this point. We finally reached Bronny and he was walking with some boys from the basketball team. "Wassup ma" he said giving me a hug and holding me for a minute. "That new hoe was about to get hurt." I said looking up at Bronny as he pulled me into a kiss. "Stop tryna fight people. You're 3 foot tall." He said laughing at me getting mad. "First of all im your height and second off, not everybody is blessed enough to be 6'2." I said rolling my eyes at him. He just laughed and we all started walking towards our next class. That class was Biology and it's pretty easy and fun so time went by quick. Next we had lunch, so we sat our belongings in our 3rd period and met back up at the lunch room. Mikayla didn't have lunch with us so I always hang out with the boys. We went and met Brandon, Zaire, Mikey (pretend they go to school together) and Dylan so we could sit together. Mrs. Savannah was bringing us food since we usually don't eat school food.

Mama #2💚
I'm here.

Daughter-in-law💜
Okay. I'm coming.

I told Bronny ill be back and I went to get all of our food. Since there was a lot, someone helped me bring it in. She was lightskin, curly hair, braces, and looked like she had lash extensions. I noticed she had on a basketball shirt so she must play basketball for us. We walked up to the table and everybody stopped talking. "Serenity?" Mikey said and stood up. She sat the things down and ran and jumped intk his arms. "What the hell-" i said and looked at Bronny. "They dated but broke up when he moved." He said as everyone at the table were in shock. "And they didn't know they go to the dame school?" I asked confused as Bronny nodded his head no. He followed with "I didn't even know." I looked at Brandon who was just as shocked as everyone else. "Lets feast?" I said pulling food out the bags as Brandon gave out drinks. "Here Bayleem i think this is yours." Bronny handed me a sandwich. "Thank you." I said grabbing it and opening the paper it was in. Zaire looked at my head and noticed what I was wearing. "Ahha wearing that YNG DNA!" He sais recording and zooming into my durag I had on as we all laughed. "Bro I hate you!" I said laughing and covering my big ass forehead.

We ate lunch and went to our classes. The rest of the day went by pretty fast so we met up at the gym to go home. They boys are gonna come over. I had to go to rehearsals for our movie so Bronny's dropping me off before they go to his house.

At rehearsal

"Wassup Baylee!" My director said happily. "You're in a good mood." I said as he walked with me to my dressing room. "Just excited to finish up this movie. It has stressed me out!" He said blowing a lot of air out. "Okay. Stop!" I grabbed his shoulders and gave him a massage "relax. We're almost done." I then hit his shoulders twice and walked off. My makeup lady touched up my powder, taking the shine off my face. While Malcolm (my hair dresser) fixed my hair. He pulled my curls back to where they wouldn't be in the way, but he kept it to where they were noticeable. We filmed for a few hours and were finished with the entire movie. They just needed to edit it and add final touches. But, that's up to whoever is the editor. Us actors and actress' are finished. I changed out of my costume and called my mom to pick me up. While I waited, I FaceTimed Bronny and him and Khoi were head to head I guess playing 2k. I just laughed when one of them got behind because I found it hilarious.

After about 30 minutes, my Mom texted me and said she was here. I grabbed my bags and left out my dressing room heading to my Moms car. I saw her at the corner where the cast parks. I walked over to the car and hopped in. She noticed I was on the phone. "Is that Bronny?" She said smiling. "Yes..." I said laughing at how she looked at me. "Hey Bronny!" She spoke as she pulled off. I had my AirPods in so she couldn't hear him "Hey Mrs. Williams!" He said laughing at how she said it. Since me and my Mom were both hungry, we stopped by Taco Bell. And just coincidentally, it's Tuesday. "Ask Bronny and the boys if they want something to eat. I know Savannah and LeBron are out of town." She said going to order our food. "Hey B. Y'all want something from Taco Bell?" I said glancing between the phone and menu. "Uh Yeah. I'll have Brandon tect you what we want." He said still focused on the game. Now, it was him and Brandon playing. But I think they switched to Fortnite. My Mom got the food and I showed her what they wanted. She gave me her card and had me go order. Instead of telling it to the lady, I showed her the message so she could see it since it was a pretty long list. She typed it all in and I payed. After a few minutes, they were ready so we grabbed the food and drove to Bronny's.

"I'm outside" I said as Bronny answered the phone when I called him. A few minutes later, all ths boys were at the door and they ran right past me and to my Mom. Zaire pulled out his phone and started recording on Instagram "Mama Williams the plug!" He said laughing and showing her and the food she brought everybody. Bronny came out last and he hugged me from behind before I turned around and gave him a full hug. "Mrs. Williams, you tryna let Baylee stay her tonight and help me with Zhuri?" He said laughing as Zhuri walked out and ran to my Mom, hugging her legs until my Mom picked her up. "How could I say no to thay cute face." She said smiling and tickling Zhuri. "I am pretty cute..." He said smiling and feeling himself. "She was talking about me." Zhuri said confused. His smile then dropped as he ran up to Zhuri and grabbed her, throwing her in the air. She was giggling and while that was going on, the boys had managed to take the food inside already. "They're about to devour your food!" I said laughing. Bronny then put Zhuri down. "Come on Mrs. Williams you should come inside!" He said giving her a sidd hug as he looked down at her. "Oh I will next time. I gotta get home to my husband." She said smiling. "Well okay." He said pulling her in for a hug and walking away. "Drive safe mom. Love you." I said smiling and waving to her. "Bye sweetheart. Love you too." I smiled as she got in her car and drove off. When she left, me and Bronny walked in and shut the door. "Aye nigga Chill!" Bronny said and ran where everyone was eating because the amount of food continued decreasing. I laughed and say on the couch as they ate. "You not eating?" Bryce asked me as he took a bite of his taco. "Nah." I said laughing. "I ate at the place." I said as I continued scrolling through Instagram.