Part 7

It's been a week since Valentine's and the freshman prom (just go along with it💀!) is coming up. Everybody has a date already, and although Bronny didn't ask me. I'm like 99.9% positive We're going together. I met a new friend, MaKayla. She's in my 3rd period and we're gonna drive to school together. Since I'm finished getting ready, I grabbed my things and went downstairs to grab something to eat while I waited on MaKayla (I may refer to her as Kayla too).

"Good morning Baylee, how'd you sleep?" My mom questioned as I walked into the kitchen. "Uh. Good for the most part." I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed the apple juice and my Dad came walking downstairs. "So Baylee. What's going on with you and this Bronny boy?" I sighed and looked at my Dad. "He's my boyfriend." My mom laughed causing me and Dad to look at her. "Are You two going to the freshman prom together?" I slightly smiled but stopped when I noticed my Dad looking at me. "Probably. I mean he hasn't asked. But We're both going sooooo...."
Soon, Kayla texted me saying she was here. So I grabbed my bag off the couch and headed out. "Bye Mom. Bye Dad. See you later, love you." I shut the door and walked to Kayla's car. "Hey bitch" I smiled as I got in. She laughed at me and pulled out my driveway. "You wanna go to Starbucks before school?" I checked the time on my phone and responded. "Uhh. Yea, we got time!" Kayla stopped at a light and turned up the music. As she pulled off, Megan Thee Stallion played through the speaker and we both got hype. "I'D RATHER BE YO B I T C H CAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU GONE CALL ME WHEN IM TRIPPING ANYWAY!"
Kayla was crossing through an intersection when a car, who ran there stop light, hit us. We tossed a couple times until we came to a stop. I looked at Kayla, unconscious, it didn't look like she was breathing. "KAYLA!" I couldn't move. It hurt, before I knew it, everything went black...