Part 5

1 month later
You and Bronny have gotten closer and hang out almost everyday now. He's cool and fun but you're still scared to catch those feelings. It's just not something you're ready for right now.
Baylee's POV
I just got out the shower and since it's the weekend, me and Bronny are gonna go shopping at the mall. He's on the way over and I'm almost finished getting ready when I hear him ring the doorbell. I walked downstairs and noticed he started making a beat on the door. "I'm coming chill!" I said partially laughing. Once I got to the door, I realized it wasn't Bronny. It was Mikey. "Wassup Baylee." I looked at him confused cause I didn't know he was coming over. "Hey Mikey- um I'm about to leave with Bronny in a little bit so this isn't really a good time-" he laughed and looked down "no you're not." "Excuse me?" He pulled his phone out and showed me a video. It was Bronny making out with another girl. "He's cheating as we speak." He smiled with a mysterious grin. "Well he can't be cheating because we don't date." "He's not gonna date you Kaylee. He's too busy flirting with other girls. He'll never give them up for you." I looked at Mikey shocked at the words coming out of his mouth. "Mikey you're out of your got damn mind if you think you finna sit here and bash Bronny on my front door step. You came all this way for what?" He grabbed my chin and lifted my face. "I want You." Mikey tried to lean in and kiss me but I pulled away. "You need to go. Now." He laughed and backed away. "You'll see one day that he's not who you think he is." I shut the door and slid to the ground. Tears slid down my face unintentionally. Why am I even crying over him? We don't date. He has a right to be with other girls. But why does he chose to? I texted Bronny and simply told him I wasn't feeling well and didn't wanna go to the mall. He wanted to come over and take care of me since my parents were on a business trip still but I didn't want to face him after I saw that video. I just went to sleep trying to figure out ways to avoid him and Mikey at all costs.