Part 14

"Lebron Raymone James Jr." I said and he looked at me quickly. "Bro why are you saying my full name?" He asked annoyed. I snatched the bag out his hand before he opened it. "We gone try this one more time." I gave him the bag again. "Thanks." He said with more of an attitude. "You're luck Zhuri is in hearing range or else I would get disrespectful." I grabbed my phone off his bed and walked into Bryce's room. "Get your brother before I do." I said warning Bryce and plopping on his bed while I waited for Zhuri. "What's wrong?" He asked scrolling through TikTok. "I don't know. He has an attitude or something." I said pulling out my phone, doing the same. "He's weird sometimes." Bryce said standing up to do a TikTok. "Sometimes?" I questioned and he laughed at my remark. "Let's do a TikTok." I stood up and joined him since I had nothing better to do and I didn't want to focus on Bronny.

After about 10 minutes, Zhuri came in Bruce's room and looked at us like we were slow. "Are Y'all okay?" She asked and looked at me and Bryce who were doing the 'whos next' dance. "Yeah." I said laughing. "You ready?" I asked finishing my sentence and standing up straight. "Yep. Let's go!" She said running downstairs. "We'll finish this later!" I said and Bryce nodded his head. We walked downstairs and I turned the camera on as Zhuri started her intro. "Hey guys! I'm Zhuri and today we're gonna be making BROWNIES!" She said excitedly while clapping her hands. "And I have a special guest too. Come on Baylee!" She said waving her hands for me to come in the frame. "Hey guys!" I said smiling. "This is Bronnys girlfriend and my best friend." I smiled and we continued with the video. After about an hour, we were done and Zhuri went upstairs to play. I turned the camera off, grabbed my phone, and sat on the couch. I felt a presence and turned to see Bronny in the door frame. I just rolled my eyes and went back to my phone. I heard him sign dramatically and he plopped down beside me. I was far from being in the mood to mess with him so I didn't even say anything. "Baylee I don't know how else to say this but-" he stopped before finishing his sentence and my heart dropped to my ass. "I wanna go on a break." He said and threw his head back, looking at the ceiling. "Okay." I said trying to act as unfazed as possible. But on the inside, I was dying. I stood up to grab my things. "Thats it. All You're gonna say is okay?" He asked and stood up too. "What else do you want me to say LeBron? You've had an attitude since I left earlier and I don't feel like arguing. So okay." I walked upstairs and grabbed my charger, AirPods, and clothes from Bronnys room before walking out. I walked in Bruce's room to tell him bye before I left. "See you later B." I said and smiled. He noticed I had my clothes that I always leave here and looked at me confused. "Why do you have your clothes?" He asked and took his gaming headset off. "Bronny broke up with me." I said with a shrug. He stood up and hugged me. "I'm still here." He said while we hugged. I pulled away and ruffled his hair. "I know bubbs." I smiled and shut his door, walking to Zhuris room. "Bye Z." I said as I watched her play with her dolls. "Why are you leaving?" She asked, looking at my bad of clothes. "Bronny broke up with me." I said trying to smile so I didn't cry. She frowned and looked at the ground. "I'll miss you." She said in a sympathetic voice. I couldn't help it, I walked in her room, sat my bags down and shut her door. I got on my knees and opened my arms and she came to hug me. "I'll always be here for you Z. And maybe me and Bronny will work things out. Here." I grabbed a piece of paper off her desk and wrote my number down. "If you ever need me, here's my number. Call or text me anytime." I said and she smiled and hugged me again. "Okay." We broke away from the hug and I grabbed my things and walked downstairs. I looked in the living room and saw Bronny on the couch with his head resting in his hands. "See you whenever." I said as I grabbed my keys and walked to my car. I put my stuff in the passenger seat and sat there for a second before backing out and going home.

A/N This chapter is shorter than usual but I needed to update y'all😭. I'll make a better chapter soon💀!