Part 15

I woke up to my alarm sounding off. I hit snooze and turned over to get some more sleep. Last night I cried like a BABY. I was hurt, beyond words. I never wanted to go through pain like that again, yet, I did. After about 15 minutes, my alarm went off again and I finally got up. I walked out the bathroom and looked in the mirror. In my reflection I saw red, puffy eyes. Tear stained cheeks. Messy hair. Just someone who looked....a mess. Tears streamed down my face as I admired the person who I saw in that mirror.

A/N to anyone battling depression, anyone who feels less than. If anyone hasn't told you recently, i love you. You are beautiful. You are amazing. You are WORTH IT! My DM'S are always open💚.

I sighed, wiping my tears as I turned around to cut on the shower. As steam filled the glass door, I took off my clothes and stepped in. I let the hot water hit my back and I relaxed as rye feeling of mental pain washed away. I reached for my lufa and lathered in in body wash; making sure to clean every inch of my body. As I finished, I turned the water off and stepped out to brush my teeth.

After I was finished, I put on my gray Champion shit, some Fashion Nova pants, and my Nike Airmax Vapormax.

Once I was done, I went downstairs to grab breakfast. "Hey mom." I said grabbing a bottle of water. "About time you got up, and you look like you're feeling better." She said still typing at her computer. "Yea. Li bit." I said shrugging walking out back to see my Dad working out. "Wassup Dad." I said sitting in one of the chairs nearby. "Hey Baylee." He said doing a couple deadlifts. I sat there for a while before I decided to get up and go be productive. Since it wad Mikey's birthday, I decided to go get him a gift and probably go pick up Bryce and Zhuri to spend time with them too. I texted Mikayla to get her to come along too. It's been so long since we last hung out.

Baylee💚
Hey mamas. Wanna hang out
with me, Zhuri, and Bryce?

Kayla❤
What we gonna do😗??

Baylee💚
I definitely needa get Mikey
a birthday gift. But besides that,
Idk...

Kayla❤
Sure, you gone come swoop me?

Baylee💚
Yeah, gimme 15 minutes😙.

I got up from the bench and told my Dad bye as I walked back in the house. "Ma. I'm going to get Bryce, Zhuri, and Mikayla and we're gonna probably go to the mall." I said grabbing my keys off the counter. "Alright. Be safe. Love you." My mom responded as I went upstairs to grab my wallet, airpods, and phone charger. I jogged downstairs and into the garage where I started my car and texted Bryce to let him know i was otp.

Baylee🖤
I'm too to swoop you and Z.

Li bro💚
Okay bet.

I connected my aux and played 'We Paid' through the speakers as I backed out the garage and made my way to the James' house.

After about 10 minutes, I arrived and texted Bryce to let him know I was there. Soon, him and Zhuri came running out the house and I got out to grab her carseat and help her put it in. "Hi Baylee!" Zhuri saud excitedly and jumped into my arms. I swung her around and squeezed her tightly. "I missed you muchkin!" I said as I put her down and she smiled walking to the backseat. I turned around and saw Bryce, I opened my arms and brought him into a hug. "Wassup B." I said as we pulled away and he went to the passenger side to get in the car.

After we all got situated, I pulled out and started my 5 minute drive to Mikayla's house. As we pulled up, she was coming out. Bryce hopped out the front and into the back when she got to the car. "Ight where we going?" She said putting in her seatbelt. "The mall I guess." I said as I looked in my mirror and saw Zhuri asleep.

After about 20 minutes, we got out and walked into the mall. We first went into Nike to get him some basketball shoes. Bryce helped me find some that would be comfortable and we checked out. We copped him a pair of the Lebron 17 Graffiti and the Kyrie 6 with the yellow, blue, white, and pink colorway. While we were in the Nike store, we got him a pair of the Kyrie '90s shorts and a Jordan shooter sleeve. That itself near $600 but I knew they were things he could use so I didn't mind.

We walked around some more and I saw a jewelry shop. I remember Mikey saying he wanted another chain so I went in to see what they had. Zhuri helped me pick out a 2 tone diamond Cuban Link chain; while Bryce and Mikayla went to go grab something to eat from the food court. We bought the chain and with tax, it was about $770 which honestly isn't too bad.

After the shopped for ourselves, we got in the car and headed to Mikey's. He was one of the people that always made sure I was straight so I didn't mind going all out for him. Once we got there, we hopped out the car and I grabbed his already wrapped gifts from Mikayla. She wrapped them on the ride here so we could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Have yall ever heard that saying or is it just heard more commonly here is NC??

We rang the doorbell and his Dad answered. "Hey Mr. Williams, where's mikey?" I asked as he opened the door wider so we could all come in. "His room." I nodded my head and we all walked up the steps and into his room. "Wassup big dog-" I stopped in my tracks as I looked on the bed and saw Bronny. He looked up and me and back at his phone. "Hey Baylee!" He stood up and gave us all hugs. "Here." I said handing him the bags. He sat them on the bed and opened the shoes first. "Oh yeah. These fye!" He said looking at both pairs and sliding them to the side. He pulled out the shorts and sleeve and examined them both. "Ima wear these today." He said sitting those to the side. Then, he opened the bag with the chain. When he saw it, his mouth dropped. "Bro say On God!" He said smiling from ear to ear walking toward the mirror to put on the chain. "Now you can't ever say ion buy you shit." I said sitting down in his gaming chair. "Yea you a real one fr. How much this cost?" He asked turning around to look at me. "Enough." I said opening my phone. "Bro you hadda spend ATLEAST a band on allis." He said looking back at the shoes, shorts, and sleeve on his bed. "That dont een matter." I said shrugging and sliding my phone in my pocket.

After a while, I got a text on my phone.

LeBron🙄
Can we talk?

Baylee💗😔
We are now.

LeBron🙄
Bro.
Meet me outside. I really wanna talk.

Baylee💗😔
Whatever LeBron.

Bronny walked out and I told Mikayla I was going to the bathroom cause ian want nobody in my business. I followed him outside and stood beside my car. "Yes?" I asked looking up at him. "So we just gone act like you aint spend allat money on one of my niggas?" He asked looking down at me with his arms crossed. "I spend money on who I want first off. And second off, Mikey has always made sure I was straight, all I did was return the favor." I said looking at him like he was dumb. "Y'all fucking?" He asked me while he looked at the houses around us. "Here you go with this bullshit LeBron. This why we ain't work out, yo ass always assuming shit. No I'm not fucking Mikey! Don't ask me some shit like that ever in yo life." I said turning his head to face me since he was avoiding eye contact. "I don't assume shit Baylee! I go off what I see. And don't be calling me LeBron like you stupid." He said getting mad. "You right. I shoulda called you a bitch." And with that, I walked back in the house.

This was kinda ass but yall needed an update so here you go😭😭