Part 19

"it's not like that-" he said attempting to defend his words.

"nah bronny, maybe i need to make a call to Mikayla and Mikey and see wtf going on." i said irritated and pulling out my phone.

"this shit is beyond me. and the fact you said her name when you making an attempt to get me back..you got me fucked up." i said pressing Mikeys name in my phone, placing it to my ear, and walking away.

"yurr." he said as he answer the phone and trying to talk over the music playing. "hey you gotta second?" i asked, glancing back at bronny. "yea, wassup?" he asked. i noticed a shift in his voice.

"what bronny and mikayala got going on?" i asked crossing my arms. "whatchu mean?" he asked me in a confused tone. "me and bronny was talking and he was tryna get back with me and he called me mikayala. he ain't never did that shit and me and her look nothing alike. so i'm tryna figure out why she's on his mind..."

mikey got silent. "lemme call you back." i started walking back into the rink when i saw bronny back against the wall but sitting down this time. "you coming?" i asked, still mad. "nah." i sighed and walked towards the wall, sitting beside him. i contemplated in what to say to him.

"why?" i asked. "why what?" he responded looking at the traffic in the street directly in front of us. "why'd you call me mikayala?" i asked fidgeting with my nails; something i tend to do when i'm nervous. i saw him look over at me and grab my hand to ease my nerves. "i swear it was nothing. me and mikayala talked a little bit after to broke up. but i couldn't do it. i knew it'd hurt you if i did." he said rubbing his thumb across mine. i didn't pull away, that touch made me feel safe. secure.

"then why'd you do it to begin with? my feelings couldn't have mattered too much." i said beginning to get cold. "i don't know. i was vulnerable." i gathered my thoughts and stood up. "come on. let's go back inside." i said holding out my hand for him to grab. he took it and we walked back it. together.

liked by bronny and 634,817 othersbayleeslife lovers and friends?💔bronny 💔kingjames ??fanpage66 y'all broke up?fann10 im confused

bayleeslife lovers and friends?💔
bronny 💔
kingjames ??
fanpage66 y'all broke up?
fann10 im confused...

back at baylees house

everyone was sitting around baylees room. bronny, baylee, mikey, and mikayla on the bed. jalen, josh, and the rest of the boys on the floor. "aye baylee" mikey called out. baylee turned her attention from the movie and focused it on mikey. "where did dior go? i just realized he didn't walk out with us..." he said thinking about earlier. "i didn't realize..i'll call him later." she said shrugging her shoulders.

baylees pov

we all ended up staying at my place. it was late and no one felt like driving home and i would be home alone anyways since my parents were gone again on business. bronny was downstairs with the boys making food and mikayla was taking a shower. me and mikey were talking about earlier while preparing the rooms for everyone to sleep in. "did you talk to mikayla?" i asked him and we searched for covers. "yea, she said nothing happened between them. what'd bronny say?" he asked me, not taking his focus off the closet. "he said they talked for a few months." i said doing the same.

we both stopped for a breather. "why would mikayla lie?" he asked confused as if he wanted to say bronny was lying. "so she doesn't look bad for talking to my ex?" i questioned, sitting down on the bed.

we decided not to think about it much longer and went downstairs with everyone else. as i opened the kitchen door, a big puff of smoke appeared causing me and mikey to back away. "what the fuck?!" i said and ran in the kitchen. i paused at the sight. "mikey- look at this shit-"

mikey walked in and stopped right after me "there's a note."