Part 4

Once we got to the pool with the rest of the boys, it looked like Mikey was already inviting other people since he was texting someone. I walked to the edge of the pool and just sat there with my feet in the water. Mikey swam over after a little bit and we made small talk when he all of a sudden asked the question I was hoping he forgot about. "So, you and Bronny together?" I hesitated a little bit before answering but decided to go with the plan until later when Bronny tells me what's going on. "Uh. Yeah." He nodded his head curiously. "Why?" That question caught me off guard so I sat there a little dumbfounded until I snapped myself back into reality. "He's funny, smart, tall, athletic-" I stopped myself as I realized what I was saying. Am I falling for Bronny? I questioned myself in my head. "Oh. Well, best wishes." And with that he swam away to the rest of the boys. I got up quickly and grabbed a towel to dry my legs off. When they were dry, I rushed inside. I had to leave to think about what was happening. I can't like Bronny. I just met him. I had what felt like 1000's of thoughts running through my head. This can't happen. When I got to Bronnys room, I heard the his door open. I turned around and Bronny was standing right there. "What's wrong B?" I didn't even look at him. I couldn't. "I gotta go." He walked over to me quickly "lemme drive you home." I shook my head No. "I'll bring back the bathing suite tomorrow." I quickly went out the room and down the steps and while Bronny stood at the top staring at me. When I got in my car, I realized something. I didn't ask why I couldn't like Mikey. So I shot him a text.

Me: I forgot to ask why I can't like Mikey.

Bronny😈: FaceTime me when you get home and I'll tell you.
Read

I read Bronnys text and made my way around the driveway to go back home. I stopped by Taco Bell to grab something to eat and went home after. When I finally got home, I went straight upstairs to my room. I washed and did my night routine and before I went to sleep, I called Bronny. He answered the phone with a big ass unnecessary smile. "Wassup ma" he said with a slight laugh. "Don't ma me, get to speakin!" You said with a playful tone. He got the hint and went on. "Mikey just isn't a good dude to fall in love with anyways." The way he spoke became more serious and so did you. "Why?" Bronny slightly choked up but was able to say it. "He just...ya know, he's a hoe." You laughed until you realized Bronny was serious. "How is he a hoe Bronny?" He rolled his eyes trying to get you to catch on. "He texts multiple girls and literally tries to fuck everything. The dude would fuck a roach if he thought it was fine." You laughed at the way he joked about Mikey.

"I mean you don't gotta worry about me falling in love." Bronny then brought his face to the camera a little more. "What do you mean?" He asked curiously. "I'm just scared." "Of what?" "I don't know? Getting caught up in feelings?" "What's so bad about that?" "It's dangerous." Bronny shook his head in understatement. "You've been hurt." He knew what you were trying to say without you even saying it. You liked that about him. After about 2 hours on FaceTime talking your life's away. You both called it a night and went to sleep with a smile on your faces.