Part 3

I got into my car and plugged his address into my gps, pulling out of the drive way. I couldn't believe I was actually going, I was so nervous. What if I made a fool of myself in front of him? What if I say something wrong? What if I do something wrong? What if I weird him out and he ends up making up some excuse for me to go home? I got halfway there when I got a message.

Bronny😈: oh by the way make sure you bring a swim suit

"You've got to be kidding me dude!" I whispered under my breath, annoyed he didn't tell me sooner.

I pulled over and parked, grabbing my phone off of my holder.

Me: I didn't bring one and I'm already 5 mins away😩

Bronny😈: that's okay! I think my cousin left one in the guest bedroom so you can use it.

Me: perfect!

I finally spotted his house. It was the last one on his cove and it was huge, obviously! I approached the security gate and pulled up beside the intercom. "Hey Baylee, I'll buzz you in!" I heard his deep voice come through the speaker. Seconds late the two big gate doors opened revealing a beautiful round about with a fountain and cars and right in front of the two double doors was a shirtless Bronny. My breathing hitched. His toned body in his Nike basketball shorts looked amazing! He was obviously working out before I came. I parked my car behind a Role Royce and stepped out grabbing my phone but leaving my purse. I don't know why I brought it but better safe than sorry. "Welcome to my crib!" He said raising his arms out to display the mansion. "Thanks for inviting me! So is anyone else coming?" I asked.

"About that, so the others couldn't make it because, they had other practice. I finished mine earlier so just you and me! If that's okay?" He said rubbing his hand against the back of his neck. Sounded odd but I believed him. We then went inside and I heard laughter in the kitchen. "Bronny is your friend here yet?" A deep voice asked.

"Yeah she's here but we finna go chill in my room or the pool or something!" He replied.

"Ight I'm gonna take your mother out in a bit so if we aren't here that's where we are gonna be at." The person said whom I'm guessing was his dad aka Lebron freaking James.

"Okay bye! Also save me leftovers!"

The guy laughed and went on talking.

"So wanna go to my room and hang also so I can change?" He said pointing at his half naked body making both of us laugh and run up the stairs to his room. It was huge! He had a big bed, a tv, a huge walk in closet, shelves lining the walls with shoes and an amazing PC. "Yo your room is sick!" I said jumping to the bean bag chair in the corner.

"Thanks!" He said laughing and throwing on a sweater that was laying on his bed before walking over and laying beside me on the bean bag chair.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked looking up at me looking down at him.

"Hmm let's play 21 questions." I suggested.

"Okay I'm down." He said, "you go first."

"When is your birthday?" I asked

"October 6. What's yours?" He asked

"March 15. What's your favourite food?" I asked playing with the string on my distressed shorts.