Part 32

It had been a little less than a week. Nat's ankle was better, and her wrist was doing pretty good, Maria had told the two, she should only need it for another week for so. Wanda had taken the lactation supplements and started lactating. Her and Nat have been nursing every afternoon to put Nat down for her nap, it helped ease the soreness. Her boobs weren't use to the extra discomfort. Nat really liked nursing with milk, it was like having a baba but 10x...no-30x better. She felt super close with Wanda when they nursed, Nat absolutely loved it.

The first time Nat nursed after Wanda started lactating...

Wanda and Nat had spent the morning cuddling and watching cartoons, Nat was lying down on Wanda's stomach as Wanda laid back on the couch, Nat would've been lying on Wanda's chest right above her heart, but her boobs were really sensitive and sore. Nat was starting to get sleepy. Wanda noticed as she yawned and rubbed her eyes lazily.

"Naptime baby?" Wanda smiled, playing with Nat's hair.

Nat looked up at Wanda and nodded, paci in mouth. Wanda smiled and picked Nat up as she stood, as she carried her back to her room Nat laid her head down on her shoulder. When Wanda closed the door behind them, Nat started lightly pulling down Wanda's shirt, signaling she wanted to do something.

Wanda grinned and put Nat down on the bed so she could take off her shirt, leaving her in her just her bra and pants. She scooped Nat up again and walked over to the rocking chair. "Is my baby tired?"

There was a small smile tugging at Nat's lips as she nodded, innocently. Wanda sat down and cradled Nat, head in elbow. As Wanda undid her bra, she felt a bit nervous as did Nat. This was going to be the first time they nursed since before the supplements. Wanda was nervous that Nat wasn't going to like it, and Nat was just anxious to try.

When Wanda took her bra off, Nat lied there for a second, gathering up some courage. Wanda felt uncomfortable, her boobs had never been this sore. As they sat there a couple drops of milk leaked, Wanda chuckled a little. "They're umm...full." She smiled.

Nat let her paci fall out of her mouth, Wanda took it and put it in her pocket. A second later Nat slowly latched on, as she sucked, milk instantly went into her mouth. It was so much better than her regular baba, Wanda's milk was delicious. It coated the back of her throat, it was thick, and sweet. Wanda felt immediate relief in the one boob, they both just felt like they were going to explode. She knew that sounded a little dramatic, but it was painful.

After about less than 10 minutes Nat was still drinking from Wanda's left boob, she was still in pain because of her right one.

"Alright baby, can we switch?" Nat whined a little in response as she lost Wanda's nipple as Wanda started to sit her up so she could switch. "I know, I know...It's just so hard losing mama's boob." Wanda softly chuckled while she got Nat settled in her other arm.

Once Nat was settled again, she eagerly latched on. Wanda smiled and felt even more relief. About 5 minutes after Nat latched on, Wanda started to pat Nat's diapered bum and rock her. Another 5 minutes later, Nat was fast asleep. Wanda stood up and walked over to the bed, careful not to wake Nat. She laid down under the covers, holding Nat very close beside her. Wanda slipped Nat's paci back into her mouth and lifted the covers to cover Nat, she fell asleep a little bit after, smiling.

Back to their current time...

Wanda had woken up early in the morning, it was 5:39 am, she couldn't fall back asleep. She got out of bed and quietly went to the bathroom to go shower, Wanda stood under the hot water for about 15 minutes. She gently massaged her boobs, they weren't aching as much as they were in the beginning of the week as they did now, but obviously were still a bit painful, she knew it was going to take a little longer until she got fully used to the soreness.