Part 34

Longer than my usual chapters, enjoy!! :)))

It had been a little less than a week since the movie day with the team, today Wanda was going to take Nat shopping with Maria and Sharon. She had been planning this with Maria since a couple days after their movie day. Wanda had talked with Nat, she asked if Nat wanted to change her room into a nursery because neither of them went in there anymore.

That day... 

Wanda and Nat were in the living room. Nat was lying on Wanda's stomach taking a small nap, Wanda had just gotten off the phone with Maria, they had been talking about going shopping for their littles. Maria wanted to get new furniture for Sharon, and Wanda didn't really have anything for Nat. Wanda said she was going to talk to Nat about it first, and see if she was going to be ok with it before making any definite plans. 

Wanda was now watching Grey's Anatomy, she was rubbing Nat's back. A trauma had just come in, there was lots of blood. Wanda's eyes were glued to the TV. 

"'cary mama.

Wanda was pulled out of the show by Nat's voice, she was scared of all the blood. Wanda quickly turned off the TV and gave her full attention to Nat. 

"Sorry baby..." Wanda sat up and Nat crawled into her lap, leaning back against Wanda's chest. "How was your nap, hmm?" She whispered, nuzzling into Nat's neck. Her nose tickling Nat. 

Nat lightly giggled, and nodded, "goo'." 

Wanda scooped Nat up and stood up in one swift movement. She tickled her stomach and brought her to their bedroom. Wanda sat down on the bed and got Nat settled in her lap. 

"What do you want to do today bubs?" 

"s'eep." Nat nuzzled into Wanda's chest. 

"But you just had an hour nap?" Wanda chuckled 

"s'eep." Nat smiled. 

Wanda contemplated on whether Nat should sleep again, 'An hour is too much, maybe half an hour? 45 minutes?

Nat took her head out of Wanda's chest and looked at her with puppy eyes, also with a pouting lip, but her soother was blocking her lips. Wanda looked at her, shaking her head, trying to hide her grin. Nat took her soother out and gave Wanda kisses all over her face, on her cheeks, and on her forehead. 

Wanda was smiling so hard, Nat was the cutest thing in the world. "You can have just a small...small nap." 

Nat put her paci back in her mouth and smiled at how it worked. Wanda stood up, and carried Nat around the room, lightly bouncing her side-to-side, patting her bum. Nat had put her paci back in her mouth, she closed her eyes and was put to sleep within 10 minutes. Wanda grinned at how fast Nat had fallen back asleep, she laid her down in the bed and tucked her in. She kissed her head and put pillows around her to make sure she didn't fall off the bed, Wanda knew Nat can tend to roll off things. She quietly left the room to go clean up the kitchen from their breakfast. 

When Nat woke up around 11:30 am. She sat up and took her soother out of her mouth, she didn't feel very little anymore. Nat crawled over the pillows and out of the bed, she pulled a hoodie over her head and went into the washroom. She had to use the toilet, she took off her used diaper and put it in the garbage. After she used the bathroom, she went to the closet and grabbed a pair of underwear. 

Nat left the bathroom and went to the kitchen, she watched as Wanda finished putting the dishes away. 

"Hey baby. Good second nap?" Wanda smiled