Part 21

"Oh bubs.

Maria looked and saw the situation, Wanda and her stood up and made their way upstairs. Wanda picked Nat up as Maria went to Sharon's room and started taking her sheets off.

"Hey, shhh...You're ok baby girl." Wanda tried to soothe Nat

"i-i sorry." Nat sobbed

"It's ok Nat, it was an accident." Maria said as she was walking to her laundry room. 

"i n-no' mean 'o." (I not mean to.) Nat wouldn't stop crying. Wanda knew she wouldn't stop until she was in clean clothes.

"Of course you didn't." Wanda rubbed circles on Nat's back. 

Maria returned with new sheets, and started placing them on the bed. 

"Sorry about her mattress." Wanda apologized to Maria

"Don't worry, it has a mattress cover...See?" Maria pointed to it

"Oh, that's smart."

"Yeah, just in case Sharon slips at night and isn't wearing her pullups."

Wanda nodded and turned her attention to Nat, who was still crying. 

"I'm sorry to ask Maria, but can we borrow new clothes?" 

"Yeah, totally! But umm one problem." 

"What?" Wanda asked

"You will have to use Sharon's shirts because you two will obviously not fit mine." Maria gestured to her boobs, chuckling.

Wanda laughed, "True, very true."

Maria went and grabbed a shirt out of Sharon's closet and handed it to Wanda. 

"Another problem.." Maria whispered in Wanda's ear

"What?" Wanda whispered back

"Underwear..." Maria shrugged

"Damn...she can go without a pair."

"Sharon has umm...pullups.

Wanda took a deep breath, "Ok, can you grab me one? And make sure Nat doesn't see it."

Maria nodded, and left to Sharon's little room. Maria returned with wipes and the pullup; pullup hidden behind her back. 

"Here." Maria gave Wanda the wipes

"Thank you." Wanda took them and put them on the bed.

Wanda put Nat down on the ground and started to help her undress, Maria didn't know if she should leave or not, so she settled on covering her eyes awkwardly. 

Once Nat was standing there naked, Wanda took some wipes and started wiping Nat down. When Wanda thought that Nat was clean enough she picked her up and carried her.

"Maria? You can look." Wanda chuckled 

Maria stopped covering her eyes as Wanda placed Nat on the bed. Maria came up behind Wanda and discreetly handed her the pullup. As the 'hand-off' was happening Nat got off the bed and went to the corner of the room, 

"Where do you think you're going sweetheart?" Wanda smiled at Nat

Nat picked the hoodie up, that was lying on the floor and put it on. 

"Oh I forgot that was there." 

Nat went back to the bed and sat down. Wanda bent down in front of Nat,

"So, we don't have any clothes-well any panties.." Wanda stopped to look at Nat's face, her lip was quivering. "No, no more tears bubs." 

"No panties, but we have uhh...pullups?" Wanda said sheepishly