Part 53

Day 11...

Everyone had already moved into their new rooms in a resort. The rooms were a whole lot bigger, it was really, really nice, which is surprising considering how large the rooms were on the ship. The only downside was how the connecting door wasn't there anymore, so no more pillow fights would be able to take place. 

They didn't do much special today, good thing because Nat was a little grumpy. She just wanted to stay in the room with Wanda and not do anything, but on vacation you should do at least one thing everyday (Nat didn't really realize that they hadn't done anything yesterday, so they should go out today).

Wake up time was hard. Nat may have started crying. 

"Baby girl...It's too early for you to be sad, bubs." Wanda frowned as she gently used two fingers to push Nat's baby hairs out of her face. 

Nat was sitting in front of Wanda, chewing on her lip as she quietly sobbed. She felt...Well, she didn't necessarily 100% know what she was feeling, but she was fairly certain it wasn't happiness. "mama.." She kept whimpering. 

"Sweetheart...you're hurting mama, making me see you cry. I don't like watching my baby be sad..." Wanda softly pulled Nat into her lap, she didn't realize that telling her no nursing before breakfast would make her have this big of a reaction. It was usually just small, with even smaller pouts, but now it was a lot bigger. So, Wanda assumed that something else was going on.  

Wanda tried her hardest to make Nat smile and giggle but nothing really worked, none of her silly faces or the pet names, even tickling didn't work! Nat just got upset with her mama for trying to tickle her, which made her small attitude a little worse. 

At breakfast, Nat just kept her face hidden in Wanda's chest, only taking it out for a couple seconds at a time for Wanda to feed her. She just wasn't very big on having to talk to people right now, she didn't even reply when Peter and Sharon tried to talk with her. That's when Wanda knew that Nat was definitely going to be a bit more introverted today, which was more than ok considering how extroverted she had been for majority of the trip. 

When Nat was about a quarter of the way through her meal, she started to pull on Wanda's shirt. Now could she nurse?? 

"Nat, not yet. You didn't finish breakfast." Wanda whispered to her. 

Ok, could this day get any worse? Nat was tired, she was angry, she was sad, she was done with today already. 

"Ok, baby. Let mama finish then we can go back to the room and it's naptime.

Nat huffed, she was tired but the idea of having to take a nap, made her not want to take it. But, on the bright side at least she was going to be able to nurse. 

Wanda really didn't know what was up with Nat but whenever she acted like this was because she was sleep deprived, so an early nap and bedtime should help with her attitude tomorrow. 

Lunchtime wasn't even a little better for the two, Nat was still not too happy with anything. Wanda really wished she could find a way to help Nat, but she couldn't if she didn't know what was bothering her in the first place. She got to nurse and get more sleep, what else could her baby girl want?

After lunch, Wanda brought Nat back to their room, she laid her down in her crib. Nat didn't know why she was going back to the crib, "mama..." She whined as Wanda laid her down. 

"Baby, you're tired today. Go sleepies again, sweetheart...

"no mama...ou'." She whimpered, she didn't want more sleep, she felt agitated. Nat just wanted to do something that would calm her down and make her feel better.