chapter 19

hey, guys!

this is another chapter. i added a new character here!

well, that's enough!

here it is!

hope you like it, thanks!

***

Nadia's POV

Zayn proposed me last night. I lost in words. I can't find a word to said something so, I just nodded.

Zayn's POV

That night was the best time of my life. Nadia accepts me. We're really engaged now. I love this moment.

Harry's POV

I'm really in a bad time and mood now. When I reached my room, I started to cry. The tears just don't want to stop. I lie awake in the corner of my mind. I don't want to cried but my heart just don't want to listen to me. It tears me apart to know that I lost her forever. I don't know. I can't find a word to describe what I feel right now. I just lost and fall aslept.

Savira's POV

I just prepared myself for the interview. Well, not me being interviewed like I used to be. But today I'm going to interview them. People said that they are gergeous and I must admitted that people were right. The girls especially the teens under 20, I guess would love to do anything to be in my place right now but I just get my bad mood today. The televisions in England always talked about them. What they do, who's their girls or crushes, how they wasted their spare time, when their concerts is, where are they right now, and etc. All in England talked about them. Wait, not just England but all over the world.

"Honey, come back to reality!" I saw Maria's hand waved to me.

"Ya, sorry I was just...ah, never minding! What did you said, Maria?" I tried to be heard as usual.

"Well, I asked you when you going to leave for the interview? You don't want to be late to see those beautiful boys, do you?" Maria teased me.

"Ha..ha..ha..funny!" I said sarcastically. Well, if you wonder why because I am totally, deeply, madly, foolishly (maybe) not interested to meet them. But I should.

"Ok, so I'm going to do this interview for about an hour then I'll catch you at class." I said it while I closed my bag.

"Sounds great! Don't forget to tell Niall that I am truly, madly, deeply in love with him." She said it before laughing.

"Not promise!" I shouted right to her ear before run.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, SAVIRA!" I heard her scream out after I slammed the door. I'm a great person, aren't I?

I have to take this train to go to London where I'm going to meet them. It's about 1.5 hours. Not so long, huh? But so long for me because I'm starving!

"Welcome to London, girl!" I said it to myself after leaving the station.

***

"Hey, madam! I'm here for an interview with the lads." I said it with a smile on my face. Sounds confidences, right? Well, that's our culture.  To be kind, nice, confidence, and any good behaviors to everyone. And that's why I'm proud to be Indonesian.

"Wait a minute, I'll check their schedules." She said it without even have a look at me. So, I just waited there and playing with my fingers.

"Ok, they'll be ready to meet you after some minutes. I'll ask someone to take you to their place and you just can follow him, right? Is it clear, young lady?" She spoke fast.