chapter 9

Nadia's POV

Today is the second day of the punishment. I got a call from Louis who's told me that Harry is missing yesterday. Louis was angry to him. Well, not just Louis but everyone. After talking about 30 minutes he hanged up because he got an appoinment with Elanour. How lucky he is!

After a while the door bell is rang. It's rang for a while but no answered. I called Ja'far to open it but still no answer. WHERE HE IS?! With laziness I went downstair and open the door. I was so surprised to saw the boys with Zayn's sisters, Danielle, and Elanour stood there. They were have a big smile in their faces.

"What are you doing guys?!" I screamed with happiness.

"Well, we were going to the beach but then Zayn seems not in mood for that so, as an understanding person and the cutest one, I gave them advice to come here and Zayn was so crazy because he was so happy. After that Zayn was...." Zayn suddenly shut Louis's mouth up made us laughed because what they did.

"So, you won't let us come in?" Liam asked with his daddy voice.

"Oh ya, i forgot it sorry. Come in, guys." I opened the door more width and let them come in.

When they all already come in I realized that they weren't complete. Someone is missing and it was Harry. Being curious I asked Niall, "Where is Harry?"

"In our flat. He looks tired so, we left him alone there. Moreover Louis and Liam was so angry with him." Niall answered my question then started to eat sandwich.

We laughed for Louis jokes, we made our lunch then ate it together. They went home at 5 pm. After some minutes they left, someone rang the door. I opened it and said, "Did you left something, gu.." I did gobsmacked to see who's standing there.

It was a long silence before he said, "Won't you let me in?"

****

What do you think guys???

Who's that??

Would you mind to give me comment, vote, or become a fan?

Love,

me xoxoxo