BONUS CHAPTER

Harry's POV

It's been about two years since Zayn and Nadia's wedding. Sometimes I wonder what would be happened right now if she chooses me over him. But like any other circumstances where you sure about something you know it won't be happened without a reason. And since that day, my love for her is changing more like brother and sister relationship now. The bond I have with the lads also getting much stronger. Our band still being the most popular band in the world. We should thanked our dedicated fans for that.

Since that day, I get closer to Savira too. Like you've heard that we love to teased each other a lot. And the fact that she is different not just like other girls who always falls for me from the start makes our relationship becomes more unique even though I always telling her that she is a pain in a** for me. Ops I cursed again. She would probably slapped my head again if she heard it.

"Harrryyyy, where are you?!" Savira's voice is here. Wait! Since when I let her in?

"HARRRRYYYYY" she is screaming more harder now. I have to meet her.

"Hey, keep the voice low! I have my neighborhood around." I show up next to her.

"OH MY GOD!" she screams again. What the hell! I told my self.

"Hey, I've warned you about keeping your voice low." I warn her again while she is rolling her eyes. We be in silence for a while before I start to ask,"Can you remain me when I let you in? Because I'm pretty sure that I haven't done it."

"Well, sorry. I've been knocked for a couple of times and you seems not aware of it. But when I'm going to take my mobile to call you. I realized that your door isn't locked. So, I just walk in." she shrugged.

"Okay. Now go to the front door and ..."

"You kick me out from your flat?" She cuts me out with a flash of hurt in her face. But she seems aware of it and cover her face with a shock one before turn around on her heels.

My brain react without realisation and I already grabbed her hand,"Wait! Let me finish my sentence, silly!"

"What?" she is scowling at me now and I just realized one thing. How beautiful she is!

"I was just going to teach you some manners about going to someone house not kicking you out." I explained to her. You can see that she's smiling right now before realized what I've just said.

"So, you think I have no manners?" she scowled again. She is so cute when she does it.

"Kind of." I give her a smirk.

She seems to think how she is going to response before speaks again," Whatever! You still can't get rid of my beauty." she grins at me while I'm speechless. I was going to answer when I heard someone is clearing their throat. I turn around to be meet with Louis whose smirking over. He stays that way before spoke up,"I was going to check what take you guys for so long and I guess I know the reason now." he winks at us. I don't get it why he winked until I saw my hand still grabbed Savira's hand and somehow we looks like we enjoy it. but no! We're in silence for a while before I feel Savira constantly stare and again we heard someone's clearing their throat. Thanks to Louis! (sarcasm).

"I'm sorry for interrupting this romantic situation that belongs to both of you.." Louis trailed off before we cut him,"HELL NO!" and I set her free.

"Whatever you say guy." you can see Louis smirk by saying it. "So, after the romantic situation with this beautiful lady that makes your bestest ever lad waiting alone in the corner street with no hope that you'll come to me soon and..." Louis over dramatic way is back ladies and gentleman.