chapter 14

Author’s note: Chapter 14 here…………….

Hahaha…..

I know its been so long but don’t blame on me guys! the university stuff make me so busy coz I’ll get my mid-term next week…

Sorry, if its not like what you guys dreams off…hahaha, I know I’m hyperbole…

So, this chapter was dedicated to all of you who love this story and make my world rock…

Well, hope you guys enjoy it as I did when I write this chapter…

Votes, comments, and add this to your library if you like it J

Love,

Me……………

Harry’s POV

Zayn started to say, “ We’re engaged.” Shocking everyone there including me. I saw Nadia also shocked for this but I don’t know what’d I do. My feeling is hurt. I forget who am I. I lose myself in the hurt of all the gruesome shards that are stabbing against my lungs and stomach; I be consumed by the sickly feeling that I get each time I moved. I can feel that my tears is falling. I don’t wanna stand to this any further more. So, I stood up and ran.

I heard the boys and Nadia called out my name, but this is so hard. I need my own time. But I guess Nadia also ran towards me. Why she’s trying to chased after me? After all she did to me? I still lose control of myself. I tried to ran as far as I could, until I heard Louis scream,”Nadddddiiiiiiiaaaaaa….” Made me stopped and turned around. I saw that a car already hit her. No, I can’t leave her in this situation. I loved her and still so deeply in love with her. So, I did like what others did. I shouted her name and ran to her. When I reached her, her eyes already closed. “Call the ambulance!” I shout out to everyone else and hugging her more tight. I knew that Zayn would probably be angry to me coz I touched his girl. Well, hugging her exactly. But I didn’t care with him right now. All I want to do is to save her life. To save the one who I love so much.

                                                            ***

We reached the hospital and they try to take care of her now. We met a lot of fans here but I didn’t care. Don’t blame on me! My heart already break into pieces now. I can’t handle this. I felt like one minute I was a Superman, the next time I sh-tting kryptonite and weak and sore. I thought maybe I’d found someone special only to realize that they never thought the same of me. The revelation disenfranchises me, numbs me, I defeated. Everything you hoped and dreamed for is dashed, but worse, all the laughs,she looking into my eyes was just a fat lie, a big joke, and I can’t help but feel an enveloping sense of hopelessness. I want to believe that everything happens for a reason, but I get to thinking that everything happens because I’m useless. I sobbed in Louis’s shoulder. I cried a lot. I don’t know what to do else.

Zayn’s POV

“We have to tell them now!” I said in an angry voice.

“fine.” Nadia stated knew that there’s nothing chance for her to say something else.

“Hey, what are you doing guys?” Harry suddenly showed up from no where.

“we need to tell you guys something. Go and call the boys!” I command him and he do what I want.

            After the boys are here, I started to say, “ We’re engaged.” Shocking everyone there including me. I don’t know how can I be so truth, I just need this to be done. Harry seems be the one who’s angry here. He stood up and ran. Nadia tried to chase him. She doesn’t even care when all of us tried to call out her name. I saw the car also ran towards, my body feels like can do nothing. I heard Louis scream,”Nadddddiiiiiiiaaaaaa….”