chapter 8

Harry's POV

My head feels like crazy in pain. What happened with me? Where am I? every questions was asking in my head as i opened my eyes. wait! where's my clothes? i just use my boxer. Who's the hell changed my clothes?! I just woke up when i my door was opened or should i said someone's door because it's not my house.

"You already wake up, Harry?" Caroline asked me as she entered this room.

"Yea, i am." I said in lazy voice.

"Let's go to breakfast, then." she said as she left the room.

I went to bathroom, washed my face, and use my clothes before go to ate my breakfast with Caroline. She already sat there with some foods on the table.

"Why you just stay there? Come here and let's eat our breakfast." Caroline said as she saw me stood here then i walked and sat in front of her.

"Where am I?" i asked her while she put some foods on my plate.

"My house. You were drunk last night. And I can't found the boys. So, i just brought here." she answered me calmly.

We ate in silence until i remembered someone. "NADIA!" I screamed her name as I stood up and run away without direction where to go and without listened to Caroline's voice that screamed my name trying to stopped me. I just run, run, and run..

Louis's POV

I don't get anynews from my boo bear since last night. Zayn drove Nadia to her house then we all went out from the party. I saw he was busy with Caroline and didn't care about Nadia. I've tried to called and texted him many times but there's no answer. What happened to him?! God help me to find him soon please. I'm so worried about him better for me to open twitter. I saw Liam, Niall, and Zayn already tweet to Nadia and my reply box was full with a lot of tweet from fans. They are really amazing.

Zayn's POV

I just saw my watch when it's already midnight. I came closer to Nadia and told her that made her panicked. Then I saw Harry still with Caroline so, I offered her to drive her home and she accepted.

After we arrived to her house, I asked her if she needs help to explain the situastion to her dad but she refused it. She said bye to me and went to entered her house. Before I left I could heard Mr. Khan's voice. Wow! He was really angry.

***

Let me find out what do you think guys. do comment, vote, or fan me maybe?

Thanks..

Love,

me xoxoxo