chapter 17

so, i'm really sorry for make you guys waiting.

Again, blame on university and the lectures.

Whatever!

Have a read!

Enjoy! :)

***

Liam’s POV

"We..a..a..um." I tried to find a word to explain but, I just couldn't. My mind stuck here. No words. No excuses.

"I just read a news on the internet and everyone is talking about you guys especially Harry and Zayn! They said that Harry just ran from a hospital with tears on his face and you guys called out of his name! Now, I don't need you to say any excuses, just tell me WHAT HAPPENED?!" Simon's really angry!

"Harry in love with Zayn's fiancé and Zayn just couldn't take it any longer." Those words suddenly came out from my mouth.

"Harry's what?!" I heard Simon really surprised now.

"He's in love with Nadia, Zayn's fiancé." I tried to explain him once again.

"Oh God! This is so complicated." Simon said it in frustation.

"Yea, I know." I agreed with him.

"But since when Zayn got this fiancé? Why none of you telling me?" He asked.

"We.. We.." My mind really stuck!

"Liam?" Simon tried to find something now.

"Well, we just knew about it too and we forgot to tell you because we got a lot of problems. Well, that's Harry's and Zayn's. But it’s also about our band. We can't keep going on with this kind of situation though. So, I just want to ask you to forgive us and give us time to fix this matter up." I tried my best to talk to him now.

" Ok, then." Simon just gave in before hung up.

Nadia's POV

"We're here, guy.." I heard Ja'far's words before realized that Zayn still hug me.

"Sorry for interrupting your moment. Both of you. But mom and dad are here now and they won't accept this kind of situation." Ja'far spoke up.

"It's okay. Where are they?" I asked him with curiosity.

"Meet the doctor to get some information." Ja'far explained before sat in beside me.

"How's your feeling, sis?" He asked with worry.

"I'm fine, little brother." I gave him a grin to make him sure.

"Nadia!" My mom entered this room and give me a bear hug. Oh, how I miss this.

"Is everything ok? Where's the others?" Dad asked made us be in silence before Zayn spoke up, "they are out looking for Harry."

Harry's POV

The word sorry loses its magic when you use it too often, especially for the same mistake. The first rule of saying 'I'm sorry' is to rectify the mistake, and ensure that you never repeat it. You need to go to the root of the problem, amend it, and ensure that there will be no more future incidents of the same type. The words 'I'm sorry' have to be conveyed meaningfully. If you have made a mistake, confess it and come clean. Seek forgiveness with remorse in your heart. Be courageous to accept punishment and don't pass the buck, even if you are not fully responsible for the crime.

I’m ready for this. I’m ready for talking with them. I grabbed my phone and called Ja’far asked him to pick me up.

I’m here..

          Hospital..

I’m ready..

          For this..

Those words playing inside my mind as I walked through the door. 

“Hello young man!” I saw Nadia’s dad here.

“Hello, sir!” I’m trying to be polite before continued, ”can I talk with you, Zayn?” he just nodded.

We reached the outside and I started to face him.

“I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don't have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn't pawn this off on anybody. I'm sorry it happened. And I hurt people especially you.” Those words suddenly came out from my mouth.

“I recognize that by saying that I'm deeply sorry, it might not be enough and sufficient to address the pain and the hurt that I have caused you. Therefore, I want to ask for your forgiveness for my actions, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.” And by saying that, Zayn came closer and hugged me. Then we entered Nadia’s room again.

                                                ***

Nadia’s POV

Happiness - isn't that the thing we all strive to find and keep? Nobody is happy all the time, but some people are definitely more fulfilled than others. Studies reveal that happiness has little to do with material goods or high achievement; it boils down to your outlook on life, and the quality of your relationships.

It was the happiest thing ever since I know them. I saw Zayn and Harry together entered the room. I grabbed my phone fast and texted the other boys.

“Guys! Guess what? They are already friends again. No more fight. No more sad. No more tears. And no more jealous! Be here soon! J

Not for so long, I got the replied from everyone.

Louis:

“Really? Be there in a min! :D”

Liam:

“Oh, at least! That’s great, Nad! I’ll just call Dani and be there as soon as possible. J

Niall:

“OK, Nad! I’ll be there! :D”

“Who do you text with?” I heard Zayn’s voice asked me.

“The best boys ever.” I grinned.

“What? The best boy ever is in front of you. Why can’t you see? I’m amazayn!” Zayn mumbled make me laughed.

“Do you know that you look more amazayn when you mumbled?” I spoke up after controlled myself.

“We’re here!” I could hear Louis and Niall scream out with happiness in their tone.

“Where’s Liam?” Harry asked.

“Still out. Calling Dani, I guess.” Louis answered.

“So, kids listen to me now!” my dad suddenly spoke up and we be in silence.

“What is it, dad?” I asked confuse.

“the date for you and Zayn’s wedding.” Dad spoke up.

          Ever you felt like ice spread across your body? Or you want the time to stopped so, you could run away leaving the craziness behind you? Well, that’s what I felt now. The worst thing is when I look up and saw Harry. Our eyes met. My heart beat stopped. I could see the pain in his eyes even though he tried to smile.

“when is it?” I heard someone asked and from the voice it’s Zayn.

“next month.” Mom said before I saw a tear slipped on Harry eyes.

***

What do you think??

i can't wait to show you guys the next chapter but haven't done it yet.

so, comment, vote, and fan me (maybe)?

thanks!

love,

me xoxoxoxo