Epilogue

“Well, you are not alone. You will face it one day and thanked your God for making you stronger.” Harry voice said it softly.

I can’t believe it that the rude Harry turning into someone with a great personality. I never thought about this Harry. I turned my face to see Liam and Danielle laughing and holding hands. They are looks so cute. They are just so adorable. My feeling isn’t hurt anymore. I know there’s still a bit of jealousy but that’s it. Then I thought about it and BINGGO! I’m not in love with him. It’s just admiring. I just am like another fan who’s admiring their idol. Suddenly a smile formed on my face. I’m so happy about this.

“Savira! Want to pray with us?” Nadia said while she walks with Zayn.

“Yes, I’m coming!” I ran towards them and said to Harry, “Bye bye Hazza!”

                                                ***

“We got to go home now!” Liam spoke up after we enjoyed the sunset.

“Hey, Savira! Why don’t you and Maria come and join us to go home? We can get to know each other.” Elanour asked.

“I’d love to, but I don’t remember the way. Moreover someone would miss his girl if we go with you guys.” I answered sadly make the new couple blushing and an “aawww” from others.

“Luckily he chooses, Maria. He’d be crazy if he choose you.” Harry voice suddenly cracked up the moment.

“Ah, don’t be jealous Harry. I know you love me so much. But I can’t accept it.” I pretended to be hurt because of heart broken.

“W-what?!” Harry asked surprised with the priceless face and we burst out of laughing.

“Your face.. hahahaha.. it was priceless.. hahahahaha..” Niall said it in his laughter.

“I’m not.” Harry scowled.

“Its okay, Harry! You still be mine.” I heard Louis try to cheer him.

“Aww, it’s another moment of LARRY STYLINSON!” Maria said happily such as a big fan.

“Thank you, Lou!” and with that Louis and Harry hugged each other tightly.

“NO PDA, GUYS!” I shouted right into Harry’s ear.

“HELL! WE’RE JUST HUGGING!” Harry blurted out and we burst out laughing.

“Ok, come on guys.” Liam said. Then we said our goodbyes to the girls. Nadia handed me an invitation card.

“You have to come tomorrow!” She said with a big smile on her face.

“Ya, you and Maria should come to our wedding tomorrow.” Zayn joined us.

“Of course! We’d love to!” Me and Maria said together.

                                                            ***

“Thank you, guys for today.” Me and Maria chorus.

“Its okay. Don’t forget about tomorrow. You can come with me if you want since Niall wants to go with Maria.” Harry offered me.

“Aww, you already miss me?” I teased him.

“Maybe, but I’m pretty sure you miss me more.” Harry said and we burst out of laughing.

“Ok, bye.” We waved and with that they’re gone.

                                                            ***

Nadia’s POV