chapter 15

Chapter 15

Hey there! I change my plan...

 I can't let you guys wait for so long...

This is for you guys...

I'll start my mid-term next week so, wish me luck..okay? J

                                                ***

Harry's POV

The doctors and nurses showed up from the room made all of us stood up.

"Is she okay?" I heard Zayn asked for her condition while I still can felt the tears on my cheeks. I wish she is fine. Please God! I don't know what would I do if You take her from me.

"Fortunately, yes. She'll be in hospitalization room after some minutes. So, you guys can see her" The doctor said and smiled to us make our faces light up. Thank you, God. I can't even asked anything better.

"Harry..." was all she said for her first word that I could heard. Oh my God! She really said my name for her first word! I can't believe this. As soon as the smile grew on my face, I heard someone slammed the door. He ran. Zany Malik was ran and didn't even care about us. I want to see him outside the hospital but Liam stopped me.

"you should come to her room first. She wants to talk to you. We'll go and try to find him." Liam said.

I just nodded and came closer to Nadia's bed to see her. I saw her clearly now. She was really  pale and hurt. But when her eyes opened she smiled to me. Well, that was a weak smile but its still can and will always can comforts me.

"Harry.." she said again.

"ssh, I'm here. Its okay." I told her.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I didn't meant to hurt you." She said in a sad and weak voice of her.

"sshh, its okay. You don't need to be sorry. You should take a rest now. I'll be here when you open your eyes." I said to her. I still felt bad about her now. I felt like I'm the one who deserved to be blamed about this situation. She be in hospital because of me. The one I love is in this place right now because of ME.

And now we got another problem. Zayn was missing. I've tried to calls and texted him for so many times but he just ignored it. My mind full with thoughts now.

I thought with this holidays we got, I could be closer to Nadia. But I just get the reality. Now, she is belongs to Zayn. Ah, what should I do now?

She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America too

She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend too, yeah yeah

And it's a long day livin' in Reseda

There's a freeway runnin' through the yard

I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her

I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

John Mayer's voice is really great. Well, that's the song I use as my ring tone so, I should have answered it by now. Liam's name showed up as the caller id.

"hey, mate! You find him?" I asked him to the point.

"yes, we found him in the hospital's garden. Smoking. God, he's so bad now." Liam told me.

"oh.." that's what the only thing I could said.

"well, I called you just to know how's she?" Liam asked.