Chapter 18

There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world.

 ***

Nadia's POV

I quit from hospital today. And we'll be back to London after some hours. I still do feeling awkward when I stood there beside, behind, wherever near Harry. I know everything have already changed, but..
I loved him before. None knew except me and Allah. And now everything just become more complicated than I thought before. It's nice to know that Harry and Zayn have no problem anymore because I will never forgive myself if they still have problem because of me.
"Cheer up, girl! You'll leave hospital after some minutes!" Louis wake me up from my thought. I tried to press a smile on my face. Fake smile. I'm pretty sure he knew its fake and I know that he's understand so, he just left me and join the boys. I don't know what they're talking about but they've been like that since morning. Having a group hug and whispered to each other about something. When I tried to join, they just ignored me and said its their business with no girl in it. So, better to leave them alone and back to my thought.

Zayn's POV

I'm tired with this parents things. It doesn't mean that I didn't love Nadia. I love her. A lot. Much. So, I just want things to get right. I want to propose her with my own way, not parents. I want to see her there (in a place I've decided with the boys) with me on one knee asking her," will you marry me?"
I know you guys would think that its cliche or what. I just want something romantic that she would never forget. I saw her sat on the bed waiting for us with a frown expression so, I sent Louis to her. I wish Louis can cheer her up. But I guess I have a wrong decision because she just gave Louis a fake smile before drowned to her thoughts again. I'm really confuse now. Is it because of our fans bullies her on internet? Why would they do that? I can't stand it if they really hurt her feeling by bullying her on internet. So, I stopped our talk and open my twitter to see a lot of fans really did bullying her on internet!

@nadiakhan348 you’re such as a bitch

How can @zaynmalik likes @nadiakhan348

Oh, come on! @nadiakhan348 wasn’t even pretty at all

What the hell @zaynmalik thinks about this girl @nadiakhan348?

Our boys got into a fight just because of this bad @nadiakhan348

I need to do something with this so, I start to tweet:

@zaynmalik I’m the most jealous boy in the world when I’m with my girlfriend so, I just want to let you guys know that weather you like it or not I’m truly, deeply, in love with @nadiakhan348