Chapter 3

When we just sat and talked there, Ja’far and Louis seems that they were born to made people laugh. They arguing and making jokes all the time. Made me and others laughed. Liam, is the mature boy. He act like he is the oldest one. Zayn is the coolest one, while Niall is the hungry boy. And Harry is the arrogant one.

While they are talking, I just watched them. Well, I’m so different with Ja’far. He always being comfort wherever he is. Its easy for him to find new friends fast. And he always be loved wherever he is.

Now, I’m sure all of you are confused about my personality. I’ll explain you about it. I have shy personality. I can’t being comfort in new places easily. When my brother was easy to talk to and find new friends, it was pretty hard for me to find one. I don’t like to hang out or parties. Its better for me to stay at my room reading novels than go to hang out or parties.

Sometimes, my brother’s friends couldn’t believe that Ja’far is my real brother cause we got many differences.  Its pretty hard for me to just hang out and talks to others. I’m afraid to hurt people feelings that’s why I like to be silent than talking much and it’s always brought me to an awkward situation.

Like what happen now. While others are talking, I just kept silent and waiting for someone to asks me question or waiting to laugh when Ja’far and Louis started to made a joke.

“Nadia! Ja’far! Lets go home!” my dad called our name with loudly voice. So, we just got up and said good bye to everyone.

“Hey, Nadia! We’ll have a party at my house tomorrow. Would you come?” Louis asked me.

“Mmm, I don’t know Lou.” I answered him

“Why? It will be fun. Many people will come. Just join us!” Louis asked again

“Hey, you don’t invite me to your party, Lou?” Ja’far asked him with girl’s voices.

“No! I’ll just invite Nadia.” Louis started to laugh

“hahaha, ok! Fine! Nadia won’t come if I don’t.” Ja’far said it calmly

“Really? Ok, fine! I’ll invite you too!” Louis gave up

“Nadia! Ja’far!” my dad yelled again.

“Ok, guys we got to go. Bye!” Ja’far said and held my hand while we walk out of the room.

***

Chapter 3 are done! Wow! I hope you enjoy this.

Please comment, vote, and follow me! Please!

Love,

Me xoxoxoxo