chapter 2

“hey, all! This is my friends!” Zayn’s voice just makes us turn around. There they are! All of one direction members! I could see Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horran, and of course the carrot boy,  Louis Tomlinson! Oh God, I just can’t believe it.

“I know who are they, Zayn!” Safaa told him before she said hi to everyone.

“I know that you know all of them, Safaa. My words was refers to Nadia and Ja’far.” Zayn answered her.

“So, guys this is Nadia Khan. She has the same age as Harry and now she is in holidays here. So, everyone Nadia. Nadia everyone.” Zayn told them about me while he also pointing at me while I just nod and smile.

They were also smile on me except Harry. He looks so arrogant. I don’t know why but he seems doesn’t like me.

“And there is Ja’far Khan. He is Nadia’s brother and he got the same age as Safaa.” Zayn was introduced Ja’far while Niall’s face became white. Liam was the first one who’s saw this then he asked to Niall loudly, “What happen to you, Niall?” makes us shocked.

His face was really white. Just makes us worried about him. Then he suddenly touched his stomach and said with a weak voice, “Zayn, I need some foods.” Makes us laughed.

“Oh, God Niall…why you always do crazy things just for food?” Doniya said it in her laughing.

“hahahaha…yea, he always become crazy about food.” Zayn said it.

“Oh, Mr. Malik helps me please!” Niall scream loudly makes uncle Yasser show up to the living room.

“What’s going on here?” he asked confusing while we just laugh more loudly and Niall’s cheeks become red.

“Nothing dad. There just Niall who’s act badly coz he wants some food.” Waliyha told his dad what’s going on there. Uncle Yasser just smiled and said, ”why didn’t you take the food for yourself, Niall?” makes that boy more shy and others laugh more loudly.

“Ok, sir. I’m sorry.” Niall muttered while we still laughing.

“Ok, don’t make so much noise, guys or our neighbors will complain about this.” Uncle Yasser just said it and he went back to the place where he was being with my dad and started talking about their experiences again.

after we can control our selves, Zayn stood up and walked to the kitchen with Niall besides him.

"Yay! I get the foods!" i can heard Niall's joy when he came to the living room with a lot of foods.

"Hey, are you crazy? You can't eat all of that foods alone" Ja'far said.

"Can't?" Louis smirked at Ja'far.

"Ya, he can't! It just too much!" Ja'far arguing Louis.

"Hahahahaha, you don't know him, boy! he can eat everything in everytime." Louis told Ja'far like fathers told their kids about an important information. While we saw him with surprised expression.

"Hey, what you guys looking?" Louis asked with his own voices.

"Nothing. We just surprised to see you can act like a father." Harry said it with kid's voice.

"Oh, Styles i'm the oldest one here!" Louis looks surprised after heard Harry's answer.

"Ya, you are the oldest one here." Niall supports Louis answer.

"But your personality is the youngest one!" Harry just said it with calm voices makes me and Ja'far surprised cause we thought Louis would be angry but he just laughed with others.

****

ok, so this is the second chapters. i hope you enjoy this too.

don't forget to vote and comment! next chapter will be comming soon, i guess.

and sorry if there's any mistakes of typing :)

love,

me xoxoxoxo