chapter 20

Savira's POV

I never thought of being one direction’s friends or entered their life after the interviewed, but I guess I just can’t get out of their life easily. Everyone love them and wants to waste their time with the lads. So, why they disturbing my beautiful, wonderful world?! I still think about it before I realize that I got a DM.

Tell me your number, Sav!

Its from Liam. Ya, the one who’s named as Liam James Payne by his parents.

What should I do?

Reply?

Or not?

No, you don’t need to tell him, a voice inside of my head crack up.

But you’ve promised, another voice said.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath before start to write my number. Some minutes after I gave my number to him, there’s no call or text message. What should I do? Will he look down to me? why would I care? A voice inside my head asked. While I still busy with the voice, I heard music.

She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America too

 She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend too, yeah yeah

And it's a long day livin' in Reseda

There's a freeway runnin' through the yard

I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her

 I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

And I'm free, free fallin', fallin’

It’s a song from John Mayer, free falling. It’s my favorite song. Well, you guys might think why would I love that song? I’m a muslim and that song has a Jesus part. But come on, it has a big meaning. About a boy who realize that he isn’t a good boy with those reasons. I still keep and not realize it was my phone ringtone until it’s finished. With laziness after realize that it was my phone which is rang, I got up from my bed and walked to my study table. It’s from an unknown number. Who could it be? Liam? No, he must have thought how easy I am to give my number. I know that he’s pretty handsome, with a lot of girls would fall, would walk to the ends of the Earth, face all of their fears, and fight to their very own death for him. Everything will be given just for him. Love is stronger than any addiction. It is one. It could drive a sane person to insanity. But love keeps us going. It’s our hope, faith, and drug. I won't ever stop fighting for the people I love. Nothing and none can stop me. Wait! Love? It couldn’t be, right?

She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America too

 She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend too, yeah yeah

And it's a long day livin' in Reseda

There's a freeway runnin' through the yard

I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her

 I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

And I'm free, free fallin', fallin’

Another voice from my phone wakes me up from my zoned. It’s the same number as the previous one. I pressed the answer button and heard a familiar voice.