chapter 4

Beeeeeppppp.. my phone vibrate makes me woke up. A new text message. Its from Safaa.

“Hi, nad..party is at 7 pm..Zayn said we’ll pick you up at 6 pm and I’m bored here so, wanna hang out before party? Xxxx”

At 7? Is my dad will give permission? My head is full with questions.

“at 7? Really? :o I really don’t know can I come. Hang out? Now? Sorry, I’m not in mood”

Send message to Safaa.

Knock..knock..knock..

“Come in.” I yelled.

The door is opened and Ja’far came to my room. He sat to my bed and sighed.

“What happened?” I asked him.

“Don’t you get the message from Safaa? She said that the party will be held at 7 pm.” He looks annoyed.

Beeepppppp.. my phone vibrates again. A new text message from Safaa.

“about the party, its fine. My dad will help. He’ll ask your dad to let you and Ja’far go with us. So, don’t care about it. Let’s go hang out. I’ll be at your house in 5 minutes ”

I gave my mobile to Ja’far. Let him read the message. His face showed his satisfaction. As a good sister I felt happy to see him right now but wait. I don’t have any reason to not going to the party now.

“Nadia, Safaa is here.” My mom yelled.

“Ok, mom.” I yelled back.

“Hey, why Safaa is here? Is she already miss me?” Ja’far said it and went downstairs before me.

“crazy boy.” I whispered to myself.

“hey, babe. Sorry making you wait for so long but my sister is disturbing me. I know that you already miss me?” Ja’far said it with gently voice make me cry coz laughed.

“I’m sorry, Ja’far but I don’t. I’m here to pick your sister up to go shopping with me.” Safaa answered with calmed voice.

“Ouch girl.” That’s the only thing I heard from Ja’far before we left the house.

“So, where we are going?” I asked Safaa after I sat in her car.

“mm, how about going to the mall, get lunch then shopping?” she asked me.

“Sounds good. Let’s go!” I said to her while she started the car.

We ate in a café. It’s a nice one. There was too crowded but luckily we got a table in the corner. We talked about many things including the boys.

“So, what do you think about my brother’s friends?” she started to ask me question.

“mmm, they seems nice except..” I didn’t want to continue my answered

“except who?” she looked at my eyes.

“except Harry.” I told it fast.

“Oh, yeah.. he become like that since his girlfriend dead.” Safaa said it.

Dead? His girlfriend? Oh, really? How can? My feeling full with questioned.

“how can? ” I asked her passionately.

“Car accident and Harry was the one who’s drove the car. She dead at that time in the car. Doctors only can save Harry’s life. Harry was depressed at that time. And its hard for us too since Keyla was our best friend too.” She said it sadly makes me feel bad coz I asked her about this.

“Hey, its already 4 pm. Let’s go.” Safaa said it brought me to the real life.

***

sorry its already late to upload this coz of my busy...

hope you like it..

still want to get vote, comment, and follow.........

please........

love,

me xoxoxoxo