chapter 10

"Ok, come in please." i said to Harry and opened the door.

"mm..oh.." that's all he said.

"would you tell me what you want?" i said sarcastically.

"mm, I'm here to say sorry because I left you in the party and make you in trouble. I'm really sorry, Nad." he said seriously.

"well, i already forget it. I don't mind about what happened yesterday." I smiled to him.

"Thanks." he smiled back. "I get to go. Have an appoinment with Simon and the lads, see you." Then he went.

***

It's 7 pm here. My mom said we'll get some guess for dinner to talk about my future. Wait! Future? Does it means they will choose someone to be my husband?????

7. 10 pm Zayn's family came. Only them. None else. Our parents asked me and Zayn to talked with them in the living room while the others (Zayn's sisters and Ja'far) was in family room.

"Do you know that me and uncle Yasser already be friends since we were kids?" my dad asked us.

We just noded.

"Well, when we were young we promise each other to be more close." Uncle Yasser said it slowly.

"What do you mean, dad?" Zayn asked his dad.

"We are going to make you guys in.." my dad stopped.

"In what dad?" i asked my dad.

"In engaged." uncle Yasser said it calmly made me and Zayn screamed "What?!"

"Ya, and for that to make you guys become more close. We already make plan to send all of you with other kids go to Indonesia." my mom said it it.

"Indonesia? Why?" I asked them.

"So, you guys won't get any disturb from fans or paparazi. Moreover you can see alot of cultures there. So, just enjoy it!" Zayn's mom answered.

***

Comments, votes, or fans (maybe) ?

thanks

love,

me xoxoxo