Chapter 6

“okay, lets go home or your dad will kill me.” Zayn said after he finished laughing at me and Harry.

“Ok, come on.” I said and walked away.

“oh, you don’t say goodbye or give Harry a kiss?” Niall asked with girly voices.

“no, Niall. She can’t do that.” Louis said

“Poor Harry.” Niall said.

“Shut up, guys. Leave her alone!” Harry shouted.

I said my goodbye to everyone so did Zayn, my brother, and Zayn’s sister. When I turned to Harry, he smiled at me for the first time. See you soon, its all he said to me made me blushing.

“Awe, our girl is blushing cause of Harry.” Louis said it again.

“Shut up, Mr. Tomlinson!” I shouted made everyone be in silent.

“okay, sorry.” Louis asked for my forgiveness and look down.

“no, I’m sorry too. Its all my fault. You were just kidding and I took it serious. I’m sorry” I said it to Louis. After that the problem were fixed.

“Hey, wanna go to the park tomorrow?” Louis asked. Oh God, this boy has a lot of plane.

“Ya, why not?” Harry answered it while the others just noded except me.

“What about you, Nad? Join us?” Louis asked me.

“Mmm, I..” What should I do? Park is a big place with a lot of people. I don’t want to go there.

“Come on. It will be fun.” Harry said with a smile on his face. Wait! Did Harry Styles just give me a smile?! He’s so cute made me noded.

                ****

“Nadia, wake up!” Ja’far shouted near my ear.

“I’M UP.” I shouted back. What was on his mind? Want to make his sister deaf?!

“Come on, they will be here after 2 hours!” he said excitedly.

“2 hours?” I asked him with innocent face.

“Ya, they need to help us first. They need to asking for our permission from dad.” Ja’far cleared me.

“Oh, okay.” I said it then went to bathroom.

                ***

“See you Mr. and Mrs. Khan” Louis and all said it then all of us went to the van. Its like a dream coming true you know. Two years ago I was in my country watched their videos hoping to meet them but now we’re in the same van.

“Down to earth, Nadia!” Niall waved me while my face was in puzzled.

We just talked about our lives, especially mine and Ja’far’s. They really wanna know. So, after like an hour we arrived in the park.

“Let’s go to the roller coaster first!” Zayn shouted.

“No, I don’t want. I’m afraid with it. I’ll just wait you guys here.”I said it while the others laughed.

“What happen?” Ja’far and I in puzzled.

“Harry also afraid with it.” Niall answered still in laughed while Harry was blushing.

“Oh” just what I could said.

So, here I am with Harry Styles watching them felt excited to play roller coaster.

“So, why you are afraid of roller coaster?” Harry asked me.

“I’m afraid of height position and its trajectory. What about you?” I asked him back.

“I don’t like its trajectory.” He answered.

Oh my God, why he’s so cute? Especially his curly hairs, its just perfect and his eyes look so soft.

“Enjoy what you staring at, little girl?” he giggled made me blushing.

“I’m not little, you know? We have the same age!” I stated after not blushing anymore.

“When you was born?” he asked me again while we walk in the park.

“July 20th 1994.” I answered.

“See? I’m older than you for some months.” He said it and laughed.

“Ok, old boy would you take a picture with me?” I took my phone from my pocket.

“Old boy? I don’t like that name.” he walked away. Wait, who’s the first one said that he’s older??? I mumbled.

“You gonna stay there all the day?” he shouted while I followed him.

“Please take a picture with me.” I pleaded him.

“No.” he kept on walking.

“Please.. big fan here.” I pleaded him with puppy eyes.

“Ok, with one conditional.” He stopped walking and turned his face to me.

“What’s that?” I asked him curiously.

“You have to be with me tomorrow night.” He stated.

“What? My dad won’t let me have a date.” That words suddenly came from my lips.

He? laughed.

Me? Have a puzzled face.

"i won't ask you for a date. You're not my type." he said still laughed.

"Ouch! Its hurt, you know." i pretended like a knife was on my chest made him laughed more louder.

"Don't you have feeling? Oh my God!" I said it again and he still laughed. His dimples was there. Tottaly perfect. I love this moment. My name is Nadia Khan and I can make Harry Styles laughing just coz of my words. How cute he is!

"So, what do you want, Styles? Playing truth or dare with me tomorrow or ask me to do a stand up comedy in your house?" I asked him again.

"Well, ask you to do a stand up comedy maybe is a great idea but I have to come in a friend's party tomorrow." he explained.

"Party? Again?" i surprisingly asked.

"Yeah, why?" he looks confused.

"I thought you had a party last night. Moreover, why not asked the boys?" I asked him again.

"You are in London, girl. There's a lot of party here. And they will come but since it was have to be in pair to go there, they asked their girlfriends to go there." he explained.

"Oh, ok. As long as you get my dad's permission." I said to him.

"No need to worry. Zayn's parents and yours will have a vacation tomorrow. Zayn told me today." he chuckled.

"What?" I said.

"Lets take a picture." is all he said then.

***

Its what i can write for now..Sorry for late update..

Hope you like it..

Please give me your opinion..

Love,

me xoxoxoxo