chapter 7

Chapter 7

the party was going great. i haven't known yet why Harry asked me to accompany him. well, i don't care as long as i could meet many artists in that party. sounds bad? it's not my reason. i'm happy to got the signs by everyone but it's not a good party too.

Harry was too busy with a lady called Caroline Flack. She's gorgeous and seemed nice but come on, she looks older than him. whatever, i don't care! i sat on the sofa alone until someone wrapped my waist.

"Hello there!" it was Louis.

"uh-oh hi Lou." i said nervously made him laughed. he was with a girl. Not ordinary girl. She's pretty.

"so..sorry Nad." he said in his laughing.

"Its ok and do you mind to introduce me with the beautifful girl beside you, Lou?" i asked him.

"Oh, that's my lovely girl. Her name is Elanour Calder. And Elanour, this is our Nad." Louis introduce me to Elanour. wow! his girl was really pretty. lucky he is.

"So, you are the famous Nad." she said to me and smiled.

"Famous Nad? aww, you are just so sweet." i said with innocent face. made them all laughed. then Niall, Zayn, Liam, and the girls come to talked with me. i felt nice and accepted. i don't even care with what Harry and mrs. Flack doing. ops, did i said mrs. Flack? well, i don't know how to call her. sorry if its a mistake.

we enjoyed the night. we danced together. all together. then Zayn saw his watch and come closer to me to tell, "Nad, its already midnight. are you sure it will be okay with your dad?"

"WHAT? MIDNIGHT?! OH GOD! I SHOULD GO NOW!" i shocked.

"ok, let me drive you home." Zayn said and held my hand.

"wait, i'll say goodbye to everyone first." i said to him then he drove me home.

"do you need my help to explain to your dad about this?" Zayn asked me when we arrived to my house.

"No, i guess. i'll be fine." i said calmly before said thanks and goodbye then walked to my home.

"WHERE DID YOU GO UNTILL THIS LATE?!" my dad shouted to me as i opened the door.

oh, God i'm in trouble.

"um-oh i..i went to the party with the boys and his friends." i answered him.

"UNTILL THIS LATE? WHAT WOULD OUR FAMILY SAID ABOUT THIS?! AND.."he started his daddy speech. and then his last word is i'm not allowed to go outside for two weeks. its my punishment? well, i'm happy for that. why? coz like what i've said i don't like to hang out and it will be my good reason to not hang out. after that i went to my room and sleep.

***

i woke up after a nice sleep to see a lot of massages and missed calls from the boys. all of them said sorry for what happened to me last night. seemed like someone already spread the news. i replied them all but then i noticed that someone who made me in troubles haven't said sorry to me. what a jerk!

after finished text them all i went down stair and ate my breakfast. my dad wasn't talked about what happened last night and he seems not angry anymore but i knew he's serious with the punishment. well, i don't care about it as long as he isn't angry anymore.

***

its been a long time i haven't opened my facebook and twitter. so, i decided to open it now. when i open the twitter, i was so surprised. the boys already followed me and tweets about me made my followers grows. aww, thanks boys.

@zaynmalik @niallofficial @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne thank you guys for following me..the punishment starts today so, wish me luck.

and on facebook i haven't get anyfriend request from the boys. so, i just chat on the fb and still open my twitter. the boys retweet me.

"@nadiakhan348 be patient nad..going to miss you :)x" this one was from Zayn.

"@nadiakhan348 eat something and you'll be okay :)" this one from Niall.

"@nadiakhan348 keep smiling little girl :)" this one from Liam.

"@nadiakhan348 don't be sad boo..Louis is here :D" this one from Louis. then i replied them and turned off my laptop.

***

sorry for late update..

hope you guys like it..

thanks for reading..

love,

me xoxoxoxo