chapter 16

Chapter 16 is here everyone!!!!

sorry for the late update..

I'm really busy with my university life but some people asked me to update so, enjoy it!

Btw, have you guys heard little things??

oh my god! I'm in love with that song! Even my heart was sang it at my exams, lol!

so, enough with my bla bla bla and have a read! :)

***

Harry's POV

I  be in reality again now. I looked at her face again before saying, ”You light up my world, I love you now and forever.” Then I heard Zayn with the boys here.

 “enjoy what you look at?” I heard Zayn’s voices broke the silence made me blushed.

“I’m sorry, Zayn. I didn’t…“I said before Zayn cut him off.

“You didn’t what? You didn’t meant to falling in love with my girl?!” Zayn snapped me out.

“I just…” I couldn’t continued my words.

I said it right when Zayn entered this room. How stupid I AM!

"Why you keep silent now? Don't you have something to be explained, Haz? Oh, Zayn its not just something! Its about Harry's feeling to YOUR GIRL!" Zayn mumbled while Liam tried to calmed him.

"Stop it, Zayn. Harry can explain it!" Liam spoke up before turned around to faced me.

Oh, my god! My name is Harry Styles and I'm in a BIG BIG BIG TROUBLE with MY MATES! I don't know what should I said or do so, I just kept the silence around us. Then my mouth opened and begin to said, "I'm really sorry, Zayn. I didn't meant..."

"You didn't meant what, Haz? You didn't meant to hurt me? Huh? All you gonna say is just a bullshit for me! Got it, Haz?! A bullshit that you throw to your best friend's face? Or maybe you never think that I'm the one of your best friends? Maybe I just a.." Zayn said it fast before Liam cut him off, "Zayn, that's enough!"

I couldn't take it any further. Why Zayn thinks so bad about me now? We used to be together all the time. We barely slept in the same room since we met in X-Factor. I had wasted my time with him than with others. We always wasted time togethers when Liam and Louis went to dates their girlfriends. Just me, Zayn, and Niall. But now, how could he spoke like that to me? He broke my heart into more pieces now. None loves me. Maybe better for me to leave now!

When I'm going to stood up I felt Nadia's hand grabbed mine. She's so warm. Can I leave her too? Can I lose everyone who's stood here? I don't think so! But I just walked out of the room with tears on my face.

"Harry! Come back here, mate!" I heard Liam and Louis shouted of my name. But sorry guys, I need my own time right now before I could faced them all especially Zayn and Nadia! 

I ran with no direction. This is hard for me and maybe for them too. I don’t know. I’m the one who’s came with the idea of our band’s name. ONE DIRECTION. But now I had no direction. I still kept running. I felt like I wanted to skipped this part of my life. I wanted this to be just a dream. I still kept running until I found a church. I need my God now, I guess by visited the church, I’ll feel better. So, I stopped there and walked in to saw that none’s there. I sat on the first row and started to told everything to Him, even though I knew that He’d probably knows everything. I just needed to let everything out. I needed to tell someone about this. But I couldn’t tell the boys about what I felt. Because I don’t want to. Not now.

Zayn's POV

Harry said those words right when I entered this room.

”You light up my world, I love you now and forever.”