002

"Johnny Seo~" Ten popped out behind Johnny, he found it cute but then he realized that he was with his friends so he cleared his troat and spoke.

"Why the hell are you here? Can't you see that I'm talking with my friends?" Johnny said annoyed.

"Oh~ Johnny is angry?" Ten said putting his head down pretending to be sad which made Johnny soft and a little worried that Ten might cry.

"We have a class now Johnny" Jaehyun, one of his friends reminded him.

"I'll catch up, you guys can go first" Johnny replied still looking at Ten, his friends then said their goodbyes and head to their class first leaving Johnny and Ten alone.

"Boo!" Ten teased then laughing out loud, "You're worried, i know, don't worry I'm not a baby anymore" Ten said still laughing.

Why is he so cute? Johnny mentally said.

"I'm not worried" Johnny said looking away with his blushing face.

"Not worried, sure" Ten chuckled "I'm here to remind you that you'll tutor me right now, I have an important meet up at the time your classes will end so let's start right now!" Ten explained then smiled at the other.

"But-" Johnny sighed in defeat, not totally defeated, he just can't resist the boy "Let's go grab my things at the locker room and then find a place where to study" He continued and started to walk with Ten tailing him.

They got into the locker room, Johnny walked straight to his locker, unlocking it and took out a lot of books, notebooks, pens, and papers, once he's done, he locked his locker again and walked to Ten who's outside waiting for him.

"I'm done, now carry these books" Johnny said while passing the books to the other male, Ten accepted it and almost fell because of the books' weight.

"Library or park?" Ten asked.

"I prefer park, we got the books that we need so there's no need for us to get new books, and besides the air in the park is fresh and natural" Johnny replied and then looked at Ten, Ten's jaw dropped.

"Woah, where's Johnny? Where is that bad gangster Johnny? Did you hide him?" Ten teased making a fake cry and then laughed.

"Shut up, you misunderstood it, let's not talk about it right now, maybe later" Johnny said making Ten shut up.

"Why are you telling about your gang? Isn't that too confidential for me to find out?" Ten asked out of confusion.

"You'll find out later" Johnny answered smiling at Ten "Oh we're here" he continued and they sat at the nearest table they flund at the park.

"So how much do you know about English?" Johnny started, he's about to open the book but Ten stopped him and closed the book again.

"Tell me, about your gang" Ten desperately said.

---------

This story is messed up. My plot is messed up, I'll just follow what my fingers will type, i guess.