005

The travel was long and peaceful because Ten fell asleep, the moment they've arrived, Johnny stopped the car. Ten slowly waking up and groaned.

"Ten we're here" Johnny said then yawned probably because he drove a long ass ride that made him tired.

"Thank you for your kindness, and I will return it to you, it's already late and we haven't eaten anything yet, I'll cooks dinner for us, let's go inside" Ten said smiling at the older, Johnny here can't help but blush as he felt butterflies in his stomach at the cute sight in front of him.

"S-sure" Johnny replied. They got out of the car and went inside the house with Johnny following Ten.

"Uhm, you know, you can sleep here for tonight" Ten said shyly because it's his "crush" we're talking about, of course who don't want to be with their crushes alone.

"But I have no clothes and uniform for tomorrow" Johnny trying his best to refuse because he might explode any moment right now, the overlapping cuteness of the younger is the cause.

"I'll let you borrow, just, please don't drive at this time, I'm worried" Ten replied making Johnny blush for the nth time for god's sake why is he so cute in every action?? Johnny thought.

AND I'VE BEEN BLUSHING FOR THE NTH TIME ALREADY! Johnny shouted mentally.

"Oh, okay then, and thank you for worrying about me, I didn't expect tha-" Johnny's talking was cancelled when both of their stomachs let out a sound indicating that they're hungry. They both laughed in unison.

"I'll be cooking now, you stay here or explore my house if you want, by the way, I live alone" Ten said as he's trying to stop laughing, Johnny just nodded, and by that Ten put his bag down at the sofa and made his way to the kitchen to start cooking.

While Ten is cooking, Johnny he then realized that Ten was going to have a special meet up earlier so he went to the kitchen just to see a beautiful sight of a small figure cooking dinner.

Johnny cleared his throat "Uhm, Ten, I'll ask you something but I don't mind if you won't answer it" He said.

"Sure what is it?" Ten replied without looking at Johnny because he's cooking.

"Who's that important person that you have to meet earlier but you missed it?" Johnny asked, making Ten stop moving and turned to look at Johnny.

"No one, it was just an excuse for you to tutor me early because I really want to be with you at that time, and I have no friends" Ten explained making Johnny blush AGAIN.

"O-oh" that's only his reaction.

"You can sit at the dining table now, food is almost ready- I mean it's ready now, let's eat" Ten said and Johnny immidiately sat and waited until Ten finished preparing.

It is bed time already and Ten is sitting on his bed waiting for Johnny to finish showering.

"I'm done, I'll sleep on the sofa outside b-" BOOM the electricity is gone and Johnny has to cover his ears because Ten's shout is so LOUD! Johnny ran to Ten and comforted him as much as he could.

"Sleep with me please I'm scared" Ten said almost crying and Johnny nodded as he's slowly laying Ten down.

"Now sleep, we have a class tomorrow" Johnny's comforting words made Ten calm and he wrapped his arms tight to Johnny and they slept soundly.

---------

what a twist, i didn't planned that blackout part.

hope you liked it.