031

"What!?" Taeyong shooked by the two who just barged at his house to say that they saw Jaehyun coming out from the hospital

"I said Jae-"

"Yes I get it but, why?....." Taeyong cut off Johnny, and now's sad and overthinking.

"Uhm...why are you here and why is my baby sad?" Jaehyun suddenly popped out from behind and went to Taeyong for comfort.

"I guess it's better if you two talk about it without us, bye!" Johnny said, waving his hand and pulled Ten out of the house.

//

"Why are you from the hospital?" Taeyong asked, worried.

"I-I'm visiting a friend" Jaehyun answered "Why?" He asked.

"Are you sick? Where? Here? Here?" Taeyong worriedly touched Jaehyun's body parts, making the boy chuckle.

"Hey, I'm not sick, don't worry" Jaehyun said and gave Taeyong a reassuring smile.

"I can't live without you, please don't leave me" Taeyong said, hugged Jaehyun and cried.

"Hush now, I won't leave you" Jaehyun wrapped his arms aroung Taeyong and caressed the older's back to comfort him.

I don't want to leave either Jaehyun thought.

//

"I can't believe we managed to walk all the way from Mr. Le- Taeyong hyung's house upto mine's it's very far!" Ten exclaimed as they enter his house.

"I didn't felt tired because of you though, you give me energy" Johnny said and gave Ten a peck.

"You're creepy" Ten said and made a disgusted face.

"But you still love me" Johnny said and sat beside him on the couch.

"I do, a lot" Ten agreed and pinched the older's cheeks "Thank you for the free meal and a very refreshing date" Ten said and kissed Johnny on the lips. Johnny kissed back and then they broke the kiss after a minute.

"Anything for you, baby" Johnny said and gave Ten a smile.

"By the way, how's your gang?" Ten asked.

Johnny gulped, remembering what Taeyong said about leaving the gang.

"Actually, I'm planning to leave" Johnny started "I know it's hard but, I have you now and that gang is inactive now, most of all the members are graduating so we're more into academics" He continued, Ten nods his head with an 'o' formed on his lips.

"That gang sure is a history for the university, it's really sad if they won't continue what you and Jaehyun started" Ten said.

"It's been four years, and no lies, I enjoyed it, it relieves my stress and helps me escape from reality for a while" Johnny said, smiling at nowhere, remembering those days when the gang was still active "But now, I have you, I'll focus on you more" Johnny said, looking at Ten who's now red as a tomato.

"O-oh...uhmm" Ten mumbled.

"I love you" Johnny said.

"I lovs you too, Johnny" Ten replied, with a sad tone "But, Johnny" he said.

"Yes? What's the problem?" Johnny asked, slightly worried.

"What are we?" Ten said looking at Johnny.

I haven't asked him yet! What am I going to answer?? Johnny thought.

Johnny was about to answer when he heard soft snors, Ten fell asleep. He decided to carry the boy to the bed and laid him, carefully.

"Please wait, right timing is all I need-we need, for us to be official" Johnny said, caressing the younger's cheeks, he kissed it and decided to lay beside Ten and cuddled him until he fell asleep.

*Message notification

Mom:
We'll be home tomorrow! We miss you Ten!

-------------

BOOK 2 IS ALREADY OUT! READ IT AFTER YOU FINISH THIS!