003

"Mr. Lee, don't you have an important meeting after this? Why don't we finish this session fast so that we can chitchat if there's time left?" Johnny said pushing off Ten's hand that's keeping the book closed so that he could open it and start the lsson.

"But curiousity is killing me now!" Ten shouted like a baby which made Johnny blush and chuckle.

"Alright you 5 year old, if you can pass this test, I will tell you everything you want to know about the gang" what Johnny just have said enlightened the younger.

"So, where do we start? What would the test be?" Ten said with excitement.

//

"You failed?!" Johnny shockingly shouted as he's done checking Ten's paper "I've just tought you all of these!" Johnny shouted again and faked a cry.

"I did my best! But it wasn't enough" Ten said with a sigh at the end "You can go back to your class, thank you for today" He continued with a sad tone.

"Look, Ten, I'm not teaching you for fun, Mr. Lee wants you to improve, please cooperate with me, let's start all over again, hm?" Johnny said but Ten still is sad and felt bad that he failed an easy English test.

"But you still have to attend class, I have a class too" Ten answered, Johnny didn't answer, instead, he gave Ten notes for him to read.

After a moment of silence, Johnny heard sobs, indicating that Ten is crying. Which made Johnny panic.

"Hey, don't cry, you did great, just try harder next time, okay?" Johnny said trying to cheer the younger up, he grabbed Ten's face making Ten look at him, "What if I tell you the story of our gang? Would you stop crying?" he wiped Ten's tears while Ten is nodding, "Alright, so our gang is...

2 years ago
(Johnny and Jaehyun is in 1st year college)

"Hey, Johnny" Jeahyun caught the attention of the other who's currently studying quietly.

"What?" Johnny replied with a confused face.

"I'm bored, all we do is studying and competing" Jaehyun said while spining his pen on the table.

"What are you gonna do then?" Johnny asked while reading his biology book.

"Why don't we make a gang? I think that's fun!" Jaehyun answered jumping like a kid on his seat out of excitement.

"I think so too!" putting his books aside, Johnny focused his attention on Jaehyun.

"But let's make it a not too bad but not too good gang, you get me? No? Let me explain, I've been planning this since last week, we will recruit students with high grades like us for our gang not to get in trouble because of dumb members, and how are we gonna have fun? Of course we'll break the some of the rules but just the easy ones like, running in the hallways or eating during class" Jaehyun explained. Their University is boring as fuck.

"But we're violating the NO GANG ALLOWED RU- oh yeah we're gonna be the first ever gang in this university!" Johnny happily said.

"That's it! Tonight, let's start spreading the word on our group chat with the honor students" Jaehyun said ending it with an evil laugh.

Fast forward

It has been months sinve the gang was formed, they break the rules as usual, running in the hallways, they eat plenty of foods even if there's class, they are even vandalizing sometimes, but they never got expelled or suspended because the high officials don't want them to skip a class, and the principal is kinda happy because they're not making big chaos inside the university, they just want to have fun and take a break from being an educated kid.

---------

Gang with "good" students indeed.
Sorry for grammatical errors, English is not my first language, so I'm struggling, sorry.