008

Johnny and Jaehyun are now in the cafeteria having their lunch.

"By the way Mr. Jung Jaehyun, you have an explaining to do" Johnny breaks the silence remebering what happened yesterday morning.

Jaehyun sighed in defeat "Taeyong- I mean Mr. Lee and I are dating, for 3 years now, I didn't tell you because it was supposed to be a secret, and that morning when you called we we're in his office doing unholy things" Johnny choked as he heard his friend's answer and Jaehyun offered his water for Johnny to recover.

"3 YEA-" Johnny was cut off with Jaehyun shoving burger into his mouth "Bro, you're 24 and he's like 32 or 33, bro wow, your taste is something" Johnny said after he recovered from choking and clapped his hands like a proud father.

"What something? Taeyong is so sexy and so cute for his age, I can't help but fall in love" Jaehyun confidently answered "How about your little Ten? Is he fine now?" Jaehyun continued making Johnny flustered and frozed as he remembered something.

"We classes to attend right now, let's go" Johnny stood up and left Jaehyun behind, Jaehyun made a confused face what's got into him? he thought then followed Johnny.

//

"You get it now?" Johnny asked Ten as he finished the discussion, they are currently in the library right now having their tutorial session.

"Yes, a little bit" Ten answered, and sighed.

"It's okay, Ten, let's continue now, hm?" Johnny comforts Ten, the younger nodded for an answer and Johnny continued to teach Ten.

"Johnny" Ten interupted Johnny, they stared at each other before Ten continued "I don't want to be your student anymore"

"What?" Johnny shout-whispered(I don't know if that term exists)

"Johnny, I'll be honest, I'm falling in love with you and I'm afraid that you can't reciprocate my feelings, I know this is not a valid reason for me to stop being your student bu-"

"Ten I love you" Johnny said making Ten freeze with wide eyes

"Joh-"

"I love you from the very first day I met you, I love your cute actions, I love your innocence, I love you just the way you are" Johnny continued making Ten redder than before "I'm so inlove with you I could kiss you right now" Johnny added looking at Ten's beautiful lips.

"I love you to Johnny, I love you so much" Ten said, he then grabbed a book and covered their faces before he smashed his lips to Johnny's, the older wmwas shocked but then he kissed back. The kiss was full of love.

"Are we dating now?" Ten asked blushing and shy.

"I guess?" Johnny replied.

-----

SPEED.

LIBRARY KISSING SCENE UWU