012

I updated as thabk youu for 300+ reads I really appreciate it!

(continuation of 011)

"I love you Ten" Johnny said.

Flashback

Johnny's POV

After that first encounter with Ten, I can't sleep last night and now I can't even focus on my class! I keep thinking of him and he's cute chuckle. his voice, he's small figure he's- ughhh!!

I ruffled my hair aggresively making some of my classmates look at me, even my teacher.

"You okay bud?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yes yes no worries, I just want to talk to you about something later" I replied and Jaehyun nodded in agreement.

The class has ended and I'm with Jaehyun and some classmates now at the cafeteria.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Jaehyun stated as he observed that our classmates are not paying attention to us.

"You, know Ten? That transfer student from Thailand?" I asked him, he made a thinking face before shaking he's head as no, I scanned through my phone to find a picture of Ten from cchibook and showed it to him.

"Oh he's cute, whe-" I cut him off by putting my phone back in my pocket.

Wait, I'm acting lik-

"You're possesive" Jaehyun teased.

"Wh-what possesive! I am not!" I defended myself and heard him laugh lightly.

"What's your relationship with him anyway?" He asked and gave me a teasing look.

"He's my student, Mr. Lee wants me to teach him English" I answered making Jaehyun nod.

"I can clearly see that you have a crush on him, since when are you tutoring him? Last month? Week?" He likes to tease be always it's annoying but is that true? Do I look like I have a crush on him?

"Yesterday, I met him yesterday" I answered shyly.

"Mister Johnny Seo, that-is-love-at-first-sight, it's nothing rare but yes it is, and congratulations to him he's the first one to caught your attention" Jaehyun said proudly emphasizing the words I don't agree with last night but now I realized that it really might be love at first sight, I mean he's cute and seductive at the same time!!!

"Do I really look like I have a crush on him?" I asked Jaehyun making him face slap himself.

"Yes Johnny, Y-E-S, YES" He answered, I faked a cry because since first year, I have not been fallen for anyone. never. Ten is my first and I don't want to ruin this.

//

After that day Ten and I always meet every after class and I tutor him either in the library or park, I always remember that food he cooked for dinner when I slept at his house and that not holy moment we made when he's sick, I'm falling deeper, I can't stop myself, he's so cute, so small, so fluffy, so cuddly, and so.....hot.

I just love him, I love him so much I want to take care of him as we grow old, I want to protect his fragile body forever.

End of flashback.

"I love you too Johnny" he replied, I then stood up and made my way towards him and back hugged him while he's sitting down, I don't want to end this moment.

"You made me fall for you in just a few days, how did you do that?" I teasingly said without breaking the hug.

"You know, I am Chittapin Leechaiyapornkul, the cutest college student in the whole word even the coolest man like you can melt just by my presence" He confidently replied then he faced me, I looked at his beautiful lips and back to his eyes, before I could ask permission to kiss, he made the first move, he kissed me and I kissed back, the kiss is short but full of love.

"You clean the dishes, I'm tired" He said as he stood up and hugged me before going to his room, I heard a loud noise and I think it's him jumping onto his bed.

"Wow" I said, still can't believe that this is happening.

-----

I can't with the level of confidence Ten has.

Thank you again for 300+ reads and 40+ votes!! I LOVE YOU ALL!