018

Johnny woke up by voices downstairs, he groaned and forced his eyes to open, he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face with red eyes as a result of too much crying. He went downstairs and the voices suddenly vanished, when he got there, it's empty, even his parents.

"Johnny" his heart skipped a beat when his name was called by a very familiar voice, the voice that he really missed to hear, the voice that melts his heart, it was Ten. Johnny turnes around to see Ten standing at the corner of the house shy and blushing. The older did not waste a second, he immidiately ran towards Ten and hugged him, Ten hugged back. "Come" Ten softly said, he pulled Johnny softly upto the kitchen.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" he was greeted by a group of familiar people. Jaehyun, Taeyong, His parents and Hendery.

"Happy birthday" Ten softly said and Johnny hugged him again, Johnny buried his face on Ten's neck and started to cry, everyone "aww"-ed at his cuteness.

"

When did y'all planned this?" Johnny said when he's done crying.

Flashback

"Chittapon" Johnny's dad staryed the conversation. "I may not look like ot but I'm actually happy for my son having a boyfriend" Ten widened his eyes as he heard what the man said "But"

"B-but what s-sir?" Ten mentally cursed because he stuterred.

"No need to be nervous" the man chuckled "Johnny's birthday is approaching, three days from now actually, and, what I want you to do is surprise him, I don't know how you'll do it but please make it exciting"

Ten smirked as he already know what to do.

"Sure sir, let's make it exciting as you want" Ten said.

//

"Henderyyyy pleaseeee" Ten pleaded his seatmate.

"Be thankful that you're cute, okay!" Hendery answered.

"Yeeyy, so as I said we need to make Johnny jealous but to make him MORE jealous let's pretend that you're my-"

"partner for a project but so clingy to the point that I will kiss you" Hendery continued what Ten was about to say.

"Great! Let's start this plan tomorrow" Ten said, he left Hendery and went to Taeyong's Office and perfect timing Jaehyun was also there. He told them what to do and they immidiately agreed to it, imagining Johnny's reaction after the plan would be so interesting to watch.

End of Flashback

"Wow" Johnny has his mouth open the whole story and still could not believe thet he was pranked for this surprise. "But, thank you Ten, thank you all for this, I re- wait, you are Hendery right? Why are you here? Yo-"

"Johnny Seo!" Johnny was cut off by Ten and everyone laughs at him on how he's scared on his boyfriend. The day went well, they ate and talked about Ten and Johnny being a couple.

"Hey" Johnny broke the silence between him and Ten, they're at the house' porch cuddling under the moon even if it's cold.

"Hmm?" Ten answered.

"Don't do that again please" Johnny said making the younger chuckle.

"Yes I won't because I was scared that moment when you pulled me away from Hen-"

"That's the reason Ten, I don't want you to be scared of me, that day, I controlled myself even I saw him kissed you, I don't want you to see me angry and you might leave me because you're scared of me, so please don't do that again" Johnny said hugging Ten tight.

"Yes d-da...Johnny" Ten blushed because of the embarassment and Ten just chuckled.

"Call me daddy if you want, baby" Johnny teasingly saif making Ten a blushing mess.

"Hey" Ten said.

"Hmm?" Johnny answered and looked at Ten.

"I know you introduced me to your parents as your boyfriend, but are we really official now?" Ten asked.

"I-"

"You love birds go inside now it's cold out there!" Johnny's mom nagged from inside the house. Ten was about to stand up but Johnny carried him bridal style getting a yelp from the younger. Johnny knocked and his mom opened it. She squealed and ran towards his husband just to punch him in the arms because of the sweetness of Johnny and Ten.

As Johnny laid Ten on the bed, he sighed.

I will ask you properly soon Ten, just wait. Johnny thought.

-----

This is not my plan actually, I planned first that the father will be against the relationship but this idea just popped out of my head when I was taking a bath so that's why yeah. THANK YOU FOR 700+ READS UWU I LOVE YOU ALL