013

400+ reads 50 votes thank youuuu!

Waking up next to an angel, Johnny smiled at the cute boy that's clinging onto him, Ten, sleeping soundly making Johnny's chest his pillow.

Johnny caressed the youngers cheeks making him burry his face deeper in the older's chest.

"Wake up babe, we're going to school" Johnny softly said, Ten just hummed "Hey, we're gonna be late" Johnny continued.

Ten opened his eyes just to see Johnny looking down at him with the most beautiful smile drawn to his face.

"But I want to spend this day with you" Ten whined like a baby, Johnny chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"What are we gonna do here anyway?" Johnny asked, Ten looked up at him before answering.

"Hmmmm, sleep" Ten answered grinning and burried his face again into Johnny's chest.

"I agree not going to school, but I refuse to sleeping all day, get up now let's eat breakfast" Johnny said tryng to take Ten out of him.

"You can eat me" Ten smteasingly said making Johnny an instant blushing mess "Tomato Johnny, let's go to the kitchen now" Ten said holding his laughter at Johnny's reaction.

//

They're now at the sofa watching movie while cuddling, it has been 2 hours since they woke up and eaten their breakfast.

"I'll take this call first" Johnny said when he heard his phone rang, Ten nodded and let Johnny walk away.

Mr. Lee
Johnny

"Where are you? Are you with Ten?"

"Yes sir, we're at his house"

"Why are you together?"

"I slept over last night"

"Only slept right?"

"Yes sir!" Johnny answered nervously.

"You're nervous, did you two do something and didn't use ptotection!" Mr. Lee yelled.

"N-no sir! I'm sorry sir bye!" Johnny ended the call doesn't even knowing why he's nervous, they didn't do anything aside from..

"WE CONFESSED LAST NIGHT?!" Johnny shouted remembering what really happened last night.

"You even called me babe earlier" Ten said not shouting but loud enough for Johnny to hear, seeing Ten walking towards him calms him down "Calm down, Mr. Lee won't be against our relationship" Ten said comforting the older.

"But he's too protective to you, I can feel it from his tone when he called me" Johnny sadly replied.

"You're thinking too much, let's just finish the movie" Ten said pulling Johnny gently back to theiving room.

//

"You tired?" Johnny asked Ten who's laying on his bed, it's almost 10 pm in the evening when they finished all the movies they want to watch, play games and also cleaning the house.

"Yeah, let's sleep now daddy" Ten made grabby hands while saying that, Johnny was shocked and blushed by his endearment, he then accompanied Ten on the bed hugging the younger tightly.

"Ten?" the younger just hummed for answer "I love you"

"I love you too" Ten whispered tightening his hug.

--------

This chapter is, idk, a mess.