JaeYong Special (🔞)

It's Jaehyun's Birthday! Lemme give the side ship a special chapter.

"Bubu~" Jaehyun whined because the principal is too busy looking at his computer and not giving Jaehyun attention for almost 2 hours now. Even a hum or a single word response? None "Let's break up" Jaehyun said, acting like a baby, at this time, Taeyong looked at him and just chuckled at his boyfriend's act.

"Awww, is my baby mad?" Taeyong teased and laughed at the boy who gave him a glare.

"Date your computer, of you want" Jaehyun growled and looked away leaving as "hmp!"

"You're so cute, I'll be finished in 10 minutes" Taeyong said and looked at his computer again "Oh and by the way, you can now stop or continue if you like, walking me home, the police already have caught that man who molested me and found out that he's a drug user" Taeyong said and smiled at the sulking Jaehyun. Yes, after thet incident, Jaehyun would always accompany Taeyong going home even if he's house is far from Taeyong's he still insisted to do it, it's his job as boyfriend anyway.

"I'm still gonna continue it, I love it and I love you too" Jaehyun said and also smiled, recovering from his sulking mode "Do you know why that guy attacked you? I mean it's so sudden and surprising for him to pin you to the wall ang plant soft kisses" Jaehyun asked

"He's in drugs, he's not in his right mind, I understand him but what he did was embarassing and traumatizing, let's forget about it" Jaehyun just nodded for answer. "What time is it now? Don't you have a class? How about Ten?" Taeyong slightly shouted that last question, thinking about what Ten is doing right now.

"I have no class, and Ten said that he needs time to think about what to do, and he wants to be alone at the moment, I'll be checking himater after class, before we go home" Jaehyun answered and gave the older a ressuring smile.

"Do you think, they'll be okay?" Taeyong asked, he may not be related to Ten by blood, but sinve Ten transferred at his university, he just want to take care of him and be his second parent and that is what Taeyong is doing now.

"Don't worry, they can fix it, and also, I talked to Chungha, and her bitchy attitude didn't tell me what really happened" Jaehyun answered, with a "tsk" in the end.

"I'm done, do you want to eat?" Taeyong asked then stretched his arms while he yawned.

"There's students outside, they might see us" Jaehyun said. Yes, their relationship is a TOP SECRET.

"But I'm hung-" Taeyong was cut off by Jaehyun who's now pinning him onto his chair.

"You ignored master, kitty, you need to be punished" Jaehyun said, seductively, making Taeyong gulp.

"H-here? Jae-"

"What's my name?" Jaehyun whispered with his low voice giving Taeyong shivers.

"M-master" Taeyong softly answered.

"I heard kitty is good at sucking" Jaehyun said and stood up, Taeyong is sotting down so he's level with Jaehyun's clothed crotch "Meal time, kitty" Jaehyun said, and by that, Taeyong unbuckled Jaehyun's pants and lowered it together with the boxers, revealing the slightly hard dingdong of his. Taeyong first licked the tip and then sucked it all the way through.

"Urghh!" Jaehyun growled in pleasure, he gripped his hand on Taeyong's hair and thrusts his hips in and out of Taeyong's mouth making the older gag. He removed it and lifted Taeyong putting him in the table. "Strip for me kitty" Jaehyun ordered and Taeyong obeyed quickly removing his suit, pants and boxers.

"Hurry master, I need you" Taeyong whined.

"Who said that you're giving the orders?" Jaehyun said slightly annoyed and slapped the older's butt cheeks, earning a hiss from Taeyong. No preps. Jaehyun put all of his length in one thrust without any warning.

"Urmmrgmmgghh...Aah!" Taeyong moaned in pain and pleasure. "M-master! Ah! S-slow down" Taeyong said between his moans and trying to push Jaehyun away.

"Oh kitty, this is a punishment" Jaehyun said. After a few minutes of harsh and fast thrusting, Jaehyun pulled out and came on Taeyong's chest. "Also, you can't come right now, save it for later, in your room" Jaehyun said catching his breaths.

"But-" Taeyong was cut off by a glare from Jaehyun "Fine" he sighed in defeat.

"Oh, I guess I can't talk to either one of them right now" Ten said, as he heard the moans inside the office and also, he's thebone who locked the door for him, because when he was about to come in, he was greeted by the unholy scene.

-------------

I'm still planning on how JohnTen will clear things out, so yeah, next chapter? I guess?

ANYWAYS HAPPY JAEHYUN DAY!

(also,,,,please follow me :<)

(edited, sorry for the mistakes)

MORE JAEYONG MOMENTS AND SPECIALS ON BOOK 2 READ IT NEXT!