030

Ten woke up and got to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

He remembered Mr. Lee's question from the other night and started to overthink.

What if he doesn't want me to be gis boyfriend?

What if we're just fuck buddies?

Does he even love me as a lover?

What if he just loves my cuteness and body?

He then shook those thoughts away and started to wash his face. After brushing his teeth, he went out and got to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

"Hmmm, smells good" He said, admiring the scent of the fried rice he's cooking.

//

As he was about to sit and eat, he heard a knock from the door. He immidiately went to the door and opening it, revealing the well-dressed, hair arranged properly, Johnny.

"Surprise?" Johnny said and smiled at the other who's jaw is dropped. He was about to hug Ten but he was stopped by a pair of hands.

"I didn't took a bath yet, I smell bad" Ten said shy, and looked down "Come in, I'm having my breakfast, wanna join?" Ten got back to himself and smiled at the older.

"Sure" Johnny answered and they both came in, directing to the dining area.

"I'm done eating, by the way, I'll just watch you" Johnny said when they sat.

"Okay! I'll be fast!" Ten said, making Johnny smile at his cuteness.

//

"You ready?" Johnny asked Ten who just got out from his room, dressed up. They're having a date.

"Yep, let's go!" Ten excitedly said and held Johnny's hand while they walk out of the house. They parted ways when they had to get inside the car.

"Where are you going to take me?" Ten asked as they settled inside the car.

"Ice cream date at the park" Johnny said and started the car.

"Yey!" Ten yelled in excitement and Johnny can't help but chuckle at the big baby besiede him.

//

They sat down at a bench at ate their ice cream, watching kids playing.

"This is so refreshing" Ten said and took a deep breath smelling his sorroundings while his eyes are closed and a smile, releasing it, satisfied "In the future, we're going back here, with our kids" Ten said and smiled at the older.

"I can imagine that, and yes, we will go back here, with our own kids" Johnny said and also smiled at Ten.

"This place is so beautiful, the scenery, the sky, the grass" Ten uttered, looking around.

"You're beautiful" Johnny said, looking at the other, full of love.

"T-thank y-you" Ten stuttered and looked away, hiding his blushing face "Y-you're hands-some" He continued, still not looking at Johnny.

"No need to be shy" Johnny chuckled "Look at me baby" Johnny said, Ten slowly faced Johnny, and when he did, they both smiled at each other.

"Lo-"

Ten was cut off by a pair of lips kissing him softly.

"I love you" Johnny said.

"Look! Jaehyun!" Ten's attention was on Jaehyun, which made the older look at that way too.

"Why is he from the hospital?"

-----------

Jaehyun....

If this book will reach 5k reads and 500 votes, then book 2 is gonna happen.