009

Johnny woke up, blushing, that was a dream? he thought, he's still in the middle of a class but he dozed off because it's boring, sleeping in class is not allowed too, fyi.

"Hey, why are you blushing?" his seatmate Mark asked holding his laugh.

"I-I don't know wh-what you're talking about" Johnnt replied then looked away because of the embarassment and Mark just laughed at him.

After the class, Johnny and Jaehyun walked together to the table where they usually hang out before going home.

"Johnny~" a cute boy with a cute voice appeared in front of them, it was Ten. Johnny, remembering that dream, turned red like a tomato and prentended to be busy with his phone.

"Johnny, Ten is calling you" Jaehyun said with a teasing voice "I'll be off now see you guys tomorrow!" he said before standing up and going to his boyfriend's office.

"So, why are not looking at me?" Ten teased the older.

"Let's study now, you told me you have a quiz" Johnny said changing the topic he don't want to talk about.

//

"It's already time to go now" Ten uttered then yawned.

"You must be tired, let's go home now" Johnny replied. They pack their things up and started to walk together going out of the university.

"I'll be going this way, bye, thank you for today, Johnny" Ten said when they finally got out of the campus, he smiled at Johnny making the boy blush.

"You're welcome, bye" Johnny also smiled after he said that. They parted ways but no one moved as if they we're waiting for someone to talk.

"Are you still there?" Ten broke the awkwardness.

"Uhm yes why are you not walking away?" Johnny said with a shy tone.

"I don't know, my feet won't move" Ten explained. They looked at each other again with a blushing faces, the sun setting light is kissing their skin making it the most romantic moment of this day.

"Can I- uhm, hug you?" Ten asked looking down because he's shy.

Johnny was shocked by Ten's question he don't know what to do, plus, he remembered his dream again.

"Okay, I'll be off b-"

"Yes, you can hug me if you want" Johnny said almost desperate to get a bug. Ten looked up to Johnny and started to walk closer, he paused when they we're close and hugged Johnny, Johnny who's now a blushing mess, hugged back. Students around are looked in awe, they hugged at the center of the gate wit sunset's light hitting them perfectly.

//

"My bestfriend finally met the one" Jaehyun said to Taeyong, they we're witnessing this scene from the cafe in front of the unoversity.

"You look so proud, that's because of me by the way" Taeyong said making Jaehyun look at him.

"Well thank you, my cupcake" Jaehyun said making their principal blush, Jaehyun cooed staring at his cute boyfriend.

--------

How was it?