Special Chapter

❤❤

"JOHNNY FUCKING SEO IF YOU WON'T GET DOWN HERE STILL NOT GOT READY I WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU!" Ten yelled from the living room, he's waiting for Johnny for two hours now, the older.

Meanwhile....Johnny...

"Fuck" He coursed as he got up, he just woke up and he has a wedding to attend in 10 minutes "Break up?" He wondered, and widened his eyes as he realized what he just heard "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!" he said panicking then rapidly got ready.

"JOH-" Ten was about to shout again but he was cut off by a gorgeously looking man that stood right in front of him.

"I'm ready!" Johnny said and nervously chuckled.

"I admit you're handsome, but I'm still mad at you!" Ten snapped and walked out of the car, leaving Johnny, smirking.

//

And finally they have arrived, the groom's man arrived, late. Johnny.

"Sorry for being late bro" Johnny apologized to Jaehyun for the nth time right now.

When they arrived it's already time to eat. Both Ten and Johnny's parents arrived earlier and was slight mad to Johnny for being late.

"Bro I said it's okay, Yuta covered for you" Jaehyun said and smiled at Johnny.

"Hyung!" Ten greeted his sulking second dad.

"Hmp!" Taeyong shrugged and looked away at Ten.

"Hyungieee I'm sorryyy" Ten whined like a baby, but Taeyong didn't budge.

"You're late!" Taeyong snapped like a 5 year old kid.

They looked like two babies, fighting.

"But it's because of Johnnyyy" Ten said, then the two heard a chuckle. It was their partners.

"How cute" Johnny commented.

"Yeah, so cute" Jaehyun agreed.

"Shut up!" Ten and Taeyong yelled in unison, making the two coo in the babies' cuteness.

"Calling the attention of the newly weds, for a dance in the center" The mc said.

Jaehyun and Taeyong positioned themselves at the center of the crowd.

(Play "Beautiful Doyoung Cover")

The two danced slowly as Doyoung sang.

As they dance, Taeyong's eyes started to water, hearing a lot of "Aww don't cry" from the audience.

"Baby d-don't cry" Jaehyun managed to say as he also starts to cry.

"I can't express how happy I am right now, these are happy tears!" Taeyong said as he sniffs. Jaehyun nods, still crying and hugged Taeyong.

Meanwhile at the audience.

"Hey babe why are you crying?" Johnny asked, slightly panicking at the sight of Ten crying.

"I-I'm happy for them, I'm sure th-they went through a l-lot" Ten explained, Johnny just pulled him into his chest and comforted the younger.

"I'm kinda jealous though, I want to get married too" Johnny said.

"Let's do that soon" Ten answered.

They looked at each other and smiled.

Special Chapter
cute • johnten