034

Ten, together with Johnny entered the university together.

"Hey, Jaehyun!" Johnny shouted to get the attention of the said student.

The student, Jaehyu, looked at them and as they approach him.

"Hey guys!" Jaehyun greeted them happily.

"Where were you yesterday? I've never got the chance to introduce little brother to you" Ten said and pouted.

"O-oh..uhmm..I got called for work ye-"

"Work?" Johnny interupted,  slightly annoyed.

"Y-yeah, I work at a cafe, sorry for not telling you, and also please don't tell Taeyong" Jaehyun explained, half true, half lie. The work is true, he's been a barista since last month, and kept it a secret. The lie, he's not called for work.

"Are you struggling financially again? Jaehyun you know I can al-"

"Johnny, I can manage, please, I don't want to use you" This time Jaehyun is the one who cut off Johnny from talking.

"Jaehyun...we're not that close, but always remember that I'm always here for you to talk to, I'll listen" Ten said and smiled at Jaehyun

"And Jaehyun, you're not using me, I'm helping you" Johnny added.

"Early in the morning we're getting emotional, thank you guys but I can still manage to face my problems" Jaehyun chuckled and gave them a reassuring smile.

//

"This one, you read this as DIAMOND" Johnny said, he's now at the tutoring session with Ten. Johnny looked at the boy who didn't response and is in deep thought "Ten"

"Ye-yeah? I'm s-sorry" Ten said and getting himself together, shaking his thoughts off.

"Is there something bothering you?" Johnny asked, worried.

"It's about Jaehyun, I'm worried" Ten said.

"Yeah, me too, I've been his best friend since middle school, he's not telling me anything, all I know is he lives with his grand mother and is paying school fees by himself and sometimes by the help of Mr. Lee" Johnny said, putting the book aside.

"But he acts like he has no problems, he always smile and is full of energy, I'm envious, he's so strong" Ten said, and looked at Johnny "I'm thankful to have you, I can rely on you whenever I have a problem" Ten added and smiled, making Johnny blush.

"I'm thankful to have you too, my cute little angel" Johnny sweetly said, he leaned closer and kissed Ten's forehead.

"I'm tired, let's go home" Ten said, and yawned, as cute as a cat.

//

"Jaehyun, you look so pale" Taeyong said, approached Jaehyun who just entered his office "Are you sick?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine babe, don't worry" Jaehyun said and smiled at Taeyong.

"No you're not, I brought my car, let me cook you soup at home" Taeyong said, grabbing his things and pulled Jaehyun out of his office, not caring about his unfinished works, Jaehyun is the priority right now.

"Sit here, while I cook" Taeyong said, Jaehyun sat at the chair at the dining table, and waited for the soup to be cooked.

"Babe" Jaehyun said, making the older look at him and hummed as an answer "I love you, I love you, I love youuu" Jeahyun said sweetly, making Taeyong blush.

"I love you too, so much" Taeyong said and smiled at the boy, before continuing to cook the soup.

------

*cries in the corner*

this is like a jaehyun chapter, idk.

im thinking how to involve luwoo, maybe no? maybe in the next books?