023

Johnny and Ten are walking through the hallway, with hands being intertwined. Students are looking and cooing at their cuteness as a couple.

"Ah!" A girl shouted as she stumbled in front of Johnny and the boy catched her quickly. "S-sorry" she mumbled, she quickly moved away from Johnny and stood in front of the two.

"Y-you're that waitress f-from before r-right?" Ten mentally cursed as he stuterred.

"Oh, you remembered me" Chungha. Her attitude suddenly changed from that shy girl who stumbled to a confident brat.

"We need to go now, miss" Johnny excused themselves because he knew that Ten is scared of her.

"Wait" Chungha said as the two was about to walk away. "You catched me, how can I repay your kindness?" Chungha asked.

"Nothing, bye" Johnny coldly said and pulled Ten away. Students who witnessed the happening looked at Chungha with disgusted looks as they knew that was a whole act.

Kim Chungha is not only known for the best dancer in the university but also the most irritating girl, she has a bratty attitude and so full of herself, it started when she was crowned as the dancing queen.

She's not like this before, she's just a normal student, but things change after that award.

//

"Ten" Johnny said. They're at the park right now, far from the crowd, and Chungha.

"Johnny, I'm sorry, I just can't stop thinking that she will steal you from me, I may not know her but, you, you know her right?" Ten uttered.

"Yes I know her, but I don't care even a little bit about her that's why I did not tell you, I'm sorry" Johnny answered but Ten didn't respond "How about we go out for a date later at evening?" Johnny asked.

"Why? I mean it's not our monthsarry or something" Ten asked in confusion.

"Just to unwind and forget about Chungha, let's enjoy our night" Johnny said and pulled Ten for a cuddle, Ten making his chest a pillow and him making Ten's head a pillow, while hugging.

//

"Where are you taking me, mister Seo?" Ten asked as they enter the car.

"You'll find out, mister Seo" Ten flustered as Johnny called that, Johnny chuckled at Ten's reaction.

"J-just h-hurry!" Ten whined and looked away hiding his now blushing face.

"As you wish, mister Seo" Johnny chuckled at his own teasing and just started the car.

//

"The stars are beautiful, thank you for taking me here" Ten said. It is not a special place to start off, they're just at Seo Company Korea's rooftop, watching the stars and drinking apple juice.

"But you're more beautiful" Johnny said, he's looking at Ten since they arrived here, admiring his boyfriends side profile is the most beautiful thing that happened today, for him.

"I know" Ten answeres and looked at Johnny.

"I love you, mister Seo" Johnny said, grabbing Ten's hand and kissed the bavk of it.

"I love you too, very much" Ten, then pulled himself closer to kiss Johnny on the lips.

--------

Sorry for the character I made for Chungha please don't hate me Byulharangs :<

ANYWAYSSS THANK YOU FOR STILL SUPPORTING THIS STORY.