010

THANK YOU FOR 128 READS!!

Ten, as usual, happily walking through the hallways while humming a song, he noticed it, the eyes that's staring at him, but he doesn't care, he shrugged it off and continued walking .

"Ten Lee" a girl blocked his way with together with her friends "Can you like distance yourself to Johnny, you look disgusting" she said, but knowing Ten he won't be taken down easily.

"Oh? And why? As far as my dumb mind know, Johnny Seo doesn't have a girlfriend since birth" Ten said pushing the girl aside and continued walking with a smirk on his face, well this gay ain't a loser.

//

"Oohhh, our Johnny is smiling almost half day now" Jaehyun teased.

"Shut up" Johnny said coldly. They are having their lunch now at the cafeteria. "Look behind" Johnny referred to Jaehyun and the boy quickly looked behind seeing Mr. Lee the love of his life looking at him, Jaehyun nodded at Johnny and Johnny got the signal so he let his friend go first.

"Johnny!" hearing his name from a familiar voice, Johnny looked behind him seeinng the cutest smiling masterpiece in the whole universe, Chittapon Leechaiyapornkul.

"T-Ten! You startled me!" Johnny cirsed mentally for stutering. "Can I help you?" He asked when he calmed himself.

"Come with me" Ten said then started to walk away, Johnny made a confused face then he said his goodbye to his friends and followed the younger.

After a few minutes of following, they arrived at the park, and sat at the spot where they had their first lesson.

"I know that you've eaten your lunch already so I made dessert for you, a cake" Ten said then smiled sweetly to Johnny, and our whipped boy has now turned into tomato. Johnny didn't say anything, he just grabbed the spoom and took a piece of cake and ate it.

"Wow, this is good! Can I have it all? Please? Pleaasseee!!!" Johnny pleaded like a 5 year old baby, Ten found it cute that's why he nodded while smiling "Yey!" Johnny celebrated.

"I didn't know that Johnny Seo also has a cute side" Ten said smilling, satisfied at the sight in front of him now.

"Ten"

"Y-yes?" Ten was shocked by the serious tone of Johnny.

"If I say this, would you still stay by my side?" Johnny asked.

"Yes? It depends, what is it?" Ten is now confused and a little hurt he don't know why.

"I think..."

"Johnny! Jaehyun is in trouble!!" a student shouted and both of them flinched.

"Y-you should go to Jaehyun now, I'm worried!" Ten said, Johnny just nodded and left Ten behind.

"Please don't say that you don't love me" he whispered to himself.

-------

Jaehyun is in trouble but he is with Mr. Lee!

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR 128 READS, I DID NOT EXPECT THIS BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS SMALL :< THANK YOUUYY!!!!