019(🔞)

"Johnny~" Ten cutely called his boyfriend who's focusing studying, he didn't get any response. "Johnnyyyyy!" Ten whined like a baby needing attention but Johnny is too focused on his books, an idea came inside Ten's mind and it might work so he.."Daddy~" Ten seductively called carresing Johnny's cheeks softly, and finally getting his attention, Ten smirked as he saw Johnny's blushing face "Rest for a bit" Ten said.

"Ten, I have a test tomorrow, I need to study" Johnny said, turning again to his book.

"Daddy, your baby needs attention"

No response.

"Daddy, baby needs you"

Still no response.

"Daddy, I need you" Ten tried again taking the book away and getting his face closer to the older. Johnny has been holding this since that day Ten first called him daddy and now he can't keep it in, the cute Ten has turned into a needy Ten and he can't resist him even more now.

Johnny stood up and pulled Ten out of the library heading straight to the parking lot, he opened the passenger's seat and pushed Ten slightly harsh in, he walked over the driver's seat, he opened the door and got in, he did not waste any second, he immidiately started the car and drove heading to his house, his parents was back in America two days ago.

They arrived at the house, Johnny was the fist to get out of the car, he opened the door for Ten and pulled him inside the house into his room.

In a blink of an eye, Ten was oinned to the wall, shivering.

"Does baby badly need daddy?" Johnny teasingly asked, Ten nodded "I think it's a no, I guess I'll be back at-"

"Yes daddy!" Ten needingly shouted stopping Johnny from his action.

"I see, my cute baby is needy now" by that, Johnny pushed his lips on Ten's, the kiss was pure lust, Ten opened his mouth and Johnny pushed his tongue inside, exploring the wet cavern. With them still making out, Johnny carried the smaller to the bed and laid him down. Johnny pulled out and started to kiss Ten's neck also leaving marks.

"Ah~ yes~" Ten moaned as Johnny still sucking his neck, Johnny's hand went inside Ten's uniform and played with Ten's nipples "Ah! keep going!" Ten is now a moaning mess.

The next thing they knew, they were naked and Johnny took a bottle of lube and poured some on his fingers, he inserted two of them inside Ten, earning a loud moan. The preparation took too long because it was the younger's first time.

"D-daddy, I'm r-ready" Ten nervously said. Johnny took his fingers out and positioned himself. He first kissed Ten and started to thrust in. "Aaaah!" Ten shouted in pain.

"Shh now baby, it'll pass, just stay calm" Johnny said thrusting in slowly, and successfully thrusted it all inside. "Tell me when I'm gonna move baby" Johnny said kissing Ten on every part of his body while waiting.

"I'm ready daddy" Ten uttered and Johnny nodded, he thrusts in and out slowly at first. "Ah, you're so big daddy~"

-------

STOP RIGHT THERE I'M NLT GONNA GO FURTHER OMG I NEED TO CLEANSE AFTER THIS.

THANK YOU FOR 900+ READS AND 100+ VOTES OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!