𝟎𝟏 - 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢

WHAT A WONDERFUL MORNING, Izuku felt the warm sun shining. He had such a giant smile on his face. He was so excited about school, especially because he will get to see his boyfriend. Izuku changed into his school uniform and headed to school.

Izuku was just so happy, no words could explain it! Everything was just so great in his life, he was starting to be able to control One for All, his grades are good, his friends are so caring and nice, and the best thing of all his boyfriend. His boyfriend was the absolute best, he was so sweet and he is very, very handsome.

As Izuku reached the UA gates, he remembered that today was their big date. He planned on taking his loved one out. No special event or anything, he just wants to take him out. He loves him very much!

He had a giant smile on his face, people from far could even notice it. He lit up the halls he walked through, a true ray of sunshine.

He entered his classroom and was greeted by his two best friends, Uraraka and Iida, "Good morning guys!"

"Good morning Deku-kun!" The brunette exclaimed, "Good morning Midoriya," The tall blue-haired male greeted.

The three chatted for a bit until the small male's eyes caught a heterochromia-eyed boy, Izuku smiled brightly and walked over to his boyfriend, Todoroki.

"Good morning baby!" Izuku gave a Todoroki a quick peck on the cheek, "Are you excited for today?" Izuku asked.

Todoroki faces Izuku and lets out a small smile, "Mhm, yeah."

The older male squealed, he hugged Todoroki and headed to his assigned seat. As for Todoroki, he went to his seat but instead of just sitting quietly like he usually does, he was talking to Momo. It looked more like flirting...maybe he's just playing around.

Yeah...he was just playing around.

After school ended, Izuku went home right away to pick out an outfit. For their date, they were walking around a playground and have a picnic dinner. Izuku was feeling pretty cute today so he decided to wear a soft, oversized sweater with jeans. Izuku looked at himself in the body mirror, he loved his choice of wear. He texted Todoroki that he was ready.

4:47 pm

Broccoli💚: I'm ready for tonight!

MyLollipop🍭: Oh ok, I'm going to be a little late. I'll meet you there.

Broccoli💚: Oh ok! See you later <33

Read

Izuku frowns, he feels like Todoroki is drifting away from him. Did he do something wrong? He shakes his head mentally, he shouldn't be thinking about that now. He's about to go on a date!

Izuku leaves his house and walks over to the park, it was a beautiful day. The sky was clear, no clouds blocking the sun. A giant grin wore Izuku's face, he was overjoyed. Todoroki seemed pretty distant from him in the past few weeks and Izuku wanted to make it up with a small date at the park.

Izuku arrived at the park and sat on the bench closest to him. He checks the time on his phone, it was 5:30, Todoroki said he was going to be a little late so losing time won't be such a big deal.

Sadly, Izuku has been waiting at the park alone for 2 hours...2 fucking hours! Izuku was disappointed but also mad, he just wanted to get closer to his boyfriend again. Izuku has called Todoroki at least more than 10 times.