𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬: 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

It was February and class 1-A was in the middle of the winter season. Snow covered the ground and the snowflakes that fall out of the clouds land on naked trees. Animals start to hibernate and everyone seeks shelter and warmth.

 As you know, it is known that February is the month of love. On the date, February 14th, couples or friends give each other gifts to show how much they care for one another. It's a sweet holiday called Valentines.

Izuku was very excited about Valentine's Day. He was trying to think outside of the box, trying to find the perfect gift for Bakugo. As for Bakugo, he was struggling a bit. I mean yes, he wanted to get Izuku a gift. He loved Izuku so so much, but what should you get your boyfriend for Valentine's?

Izuku liked a lot of things. Besides Bakugo, he absolutely loved All Might. But here's the thing, if Katsuki were to get something All Might related, what could it be? Izuku seems to have every single piece of merch that had All Might.

Bakugo was on his laptop scrolling through the All MIght website. He was struggling to find something perfect for his boyfriend. It's obvious that Izuku got something amazing for Katsuki.

At this point, Katsuki was far from struggling, he was panicking. There are only a few more days until Valentine's. He tried to ask his friends for help, but they seem to have the same idea as well.

Katsuki had another option he could try. 

Katsuki shut his computer and headed to the common room, hoping to find the group of friends he needed.

 To his luck, Izuku told Katsuki that he needs to go buy some things. It made Katsuki slightly frown. Why? Well, can't you see? Izuku is probably buying something very expensive for Katsuki. And what does Katsuki have? Nothing.

He enters the common room and his eyes moved quickly. His red orbs landed and the brunette. He stomped his way over to ask for help.

"Oi, Round Face!" Uraraka turned around unamused at the nickname, "What, Bakugo?" She asked. Katsuki starts to sweat. He fucking hates to say the word 'please' or hates asking for help.

Katsuki scratched his head and starts to fidget around. He opens his mouth but the words don't come out. Fuck, this was unbelievable. "I uh, um.." Urararka looked at him confused.

Katsuki rubbed his face, mentally slapping himself for taking so damn long, "Ok uh, I need help?" He whispers, being unsure. Uraraka stares at him wide-eyed. Was this real?

"With what?"She asks curiously. Katsuki starts to lose his shit. Asking for help was difficult. It was a bit easier with his own group of friends, but when it's with someone else. Well, it's like the end of the world for him.

"Deku." He simply whispered. Uraraka scrunched her brows in confusion. "What? Wh-OH!" Uraraka realized the problem. She begins to laugh.

Katsuki grunted, "What the hell is so funny?" He spat. Uraraka starts gasping for air, "You don't know what to get your own boyfriend?!" She laughs even more.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and stuck up the middle finger, "You know what, never mind. You're no help." He starts to walk away but Uraraka stops him.

"No, I'll help! Please?" Uraraka gives him poppy eyes and begs. Katsuki looks at his unamused, "That doesn't work on me." He replied dryly.

Uraraka pouted and the rest of her squad entered the room. "Oh, Bakugo! What's wrong?" Iida asks. Katsuki groans. He completely forgot that Uraraka wasn't Izuku's only friend.